Help

No one p.o.v :

After bid goodnight to his dad jungkook made his way towards his bedroom....Now His mind filled with lust..only lust...He just wanted to claim his omega..his love.... Thought about mating with his mate made his wolf crazy.... he was like an unleashed Beast who didn't think about any consent or plead...just listened to his own thoughts....

Finally jungkook reached his room and opened the door....He saw jin and hobi applying medicine at his mate wrist....His alpha didn't please to see this two man holding his mate's hand even they werere also omegas....

" jin and hobi Leave" he said in cold tone....

They got up from the bed and made their way to the door..... Taehyung hold jin's hand and requested him not to go....but jin gently removed hand from tae's grip and mumbled sorry to him...

Before they left jin wishpered jungkook
" Please kook don't hurt him ....he is not ready"
But jungkook already gave control to his alpha side ....True blood only glared at jin with red eyes ...jin immediately bowed him showing submission and left the room....

Meanwhile taehyung looked at the window so he couldn't see the red eyes of jungkook....

After they left jungkook locked the door and threw the key on somewhere to make sure no one disturbed their love making session.....

The room filled with arousal of true blood alpha but taehyung was being oblivious with it ....he couldn't smell it and completely oblivious of jungkook's intention .......

Jungkook looked at taehyung with his lust fill eyes....and licky his lips...he check out taehyung's every features.....His golden silky stands covered his one side of the face...his skin was glowing.....his unmarked neck except his mark and collarbone ,asking for some marks .....his plump lips attracted him like a magnate....

He took predatory steps..... Taehyung just looked at him oblivious the fact .....So He took a pillow and blanket and got up from the bed....

" I am no sleeping with you ....i sleep on the couch...you can sleep on the bed" he said and took his step......but jungkook grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer to him... their chest touched each other....but in sudden action pillow and blanket fell from tae's hand...

" Who said we are sleeping tonight baby?" Jungkook spoke in manic voice while leaning his head at crook of taehyung's neck....He felt chills running through his spine....but he stayed still and tried to push him off but jungkook tightened his grip ......

" W-h-a-t y-o-u m-ea-n ...i a m t-ri-ed...get off m e..." Taehyung shuttered still in his grip....

" Wow baby it's our wedding night....now like sweety wify obey your husband....and lets make love baby" .... Jungkook said while licking his earlobe .....

Taehyung eyes widened after hearing his shameless sentence.....

He got alert in milliseconds and understood what jungkook tried to tell....

he gathered his all courage and pushed him off from his body and yelled at him
" You shameless bastard that why you marry me to fullfill your disgusting lust....just go and fuck any slut....i am not staying in that room any more...you are nothing but a coward who stabb his friends at their back...double faced...My love, my soul,my body belongs to only ji.........

"Ahhhhhhh......

he couldn't complete his sentence fell down on the floor due to hard hit on his face...He was shaking in fear holding his cheek....tears were coming out from his eyes....He felt so much pain not just for the slap it's also because his own ex best friend hurt him again.....He felt violeted ,angry ,sad,feared......

Jungkook grabbed his golden locks and turned his face at him.....

"Don't dare to say that again ...your love ,soul,body only mine...it belongs to me. ..only me..i am your alpha....and i make sure you wil never forget it after tonight" .....

And immediately jungkook smached his lips at taehyung......and forcefully pinned his on the floor.....He struggled hard to release him from this beast but his body was weak....He was shaking his face each side to break the kiss....but jungkook hold his wrist with one hand and another hand grab his jaw so hard that made it natural pout ..... jungkook took that opportunity and inserted his touge into taehyung's sweet cavern...... tasting every inch of his mouth......but suddenly taehyung bit his touge so hard that he could feel matalic taste of jungkook's blood...

Jungkook winched in sudden pain ..... taehyung kicked his stomach and release himself from that beast......

Taehyung got up immediately and ran towards the door...but it locked up...he looked at jungkook who also got up from the floor and took steps towards him......he chuckled like manic and said to him

" You bit me so hard baby....now it's my turn.....my dick will fill your little hole so good that you will scream in pleasure ...now stop this hide and seek game and come to your alpha...."

Taehyung cried out loudly ...May be jungkook forced him into that marriage but he never imagined that jungkook would try rape him ever....He looked at jungkook's deep brown eyes changing into crimson red one.......

He slammed the door and tried to unlock it....and screaming for help....

" Jin hyung ,hobi hyung .... please help me... please anybody help me....luna help me please......jin hyung help me..... please somebody helpppppppp.........anyone open the door........."

But taehyung breath hinched when jungkook said in his dark voice

" Stop screaming baby.... tonight no body will come between us....now Come to your alpha".....