Chp15

Asta POV
Where am I... it's so dark but soothing. I thought as I laid in water being surrounded by darkness. I felt tired and relaxed but I needed to get up but my body fought back as I layed hearing echoes of water dropplets.

" there you are! Come play with us!" I look over seeing light and silhouettes off in the distance.
I stared trying to figure out the figures as they were smirking at me before hearing that so familiar voice.

" Asta!" I heard as I made out the dress and ponytail then seeing her with her head down as her shadow covered her eyes as she gave me a bigger smile. " come on asta!"

Noelle...

Narrator POV
With every attack the three sent towards asta he was able to swiftly avoid the attacks as they had a tuff time taking him head on even with their powerful attacks. Mimosa stayed aside healing raia as she and him watched the fight go down.

I'm running out of mana! Noelle thought as she swiftly dodged asta's sword distracting him giving patry enough time to use his demon light magic towards him. But of course asta had cut through it with his demon dweller sword and had kicked noelle away also. Yuno fought him head on as patry had shot two more light spells aiming for asta's hands making him drop both creating a opportunity for yuno to try knocking Sense into him.

" Asta!" He yelled as asta and him were now holding hand in hand in the air trying to push each other down.

" wake up you idiot! Your letting a demon take over you! Wake up! Aren't supposed to be my rival?!" Yuno shouted in asta's face but only for asta to grip his hands using his strength to push him back until he fell to the ground

" I don't know you..." Asta said in a demonic voice as he released tons of anti magic canceling out yuno's, patry's, and noelle's magic then hitting yuno in the face with a lot of force.

Yuno didn't fall unconscious yet as he used the little of mana to launch asta into the air then send a attack his way to create a distance between him and asta. Asta jumped back while Yuno tried to stand up but only fell as patry went over to him trying to keep him sitting up straight while mimosa tried to hurry up and heal raia.
Asta stood as he prepared his sword putting it out in front as the mass grew large in size and darker they all watched as asta stood powering up his sword. Black mass flowed everywhere as strong force pushes off the sword as asta started charging towards yuno and patry yelling

" disappear!" As asta was about to swing his sword noelle stood infront of him arms our eyes closed making asta almost cut her in half until he stopped suddenly.

Noelle had opened her eyes seeing this noticing asta arms started to tremble as he just stares at her.

" Asta..." she murmured as asta dropped his sword to the side, fell on his knee's and knocked out.
Everyone was confused until patry had made yuno stand then checked asta for any sign of movement or spell of some sort.

" he over did himself, he's sleeping right now but he'll probably wake up in a few minutes. " he responded as noelle had a worry look on her face before yuno reassured her.

" We need to get up there and catch up to that demon we might be able to defeat it and save asta, plus asta should be fine anyways." Noelle looked at him then just nodded.

" mimosa stay here and continue healing raia and watch asta in case of any sign of movement. We'll move on ahead and come back."

" r-right!" She said as yuno went back into his spirit form as he made an ark and flew patry, Noelle, and himself up to the top room where loud noises and attacks were heard. " please be safe..." mimosa whispered as she watched them leave then hearing Asta mumbling making her more worried as of now.

Up above licht, was having to fight the demon by himself while yami and Charlotte were stuck in a unknown purple mass down below the two.
" is that all u got?!" The demon said as he dodged lichts attacks and was about to demolish him until a large gust of wind came toward the demon unexpectedly making him fall back as yuno noelle and patry arrived at the battlefield.
" let's get this over with" the demon said as he used his grimoire to summon multiple of spells heading towards them.

Asta POV
I see her but I just can't get to her. I see the light but I don't know how to get to it. I stand in the middle of the dark room as noelle calls for me to come to her with the rest of my comrades wait behind her as silhouette. I just look at her then look to the opposite end to see the same light but much more soothing.

" Asta! Come on we're waiting." Noelle said as I turn to see her and I start to slowly walk to her. She was so faraway and with each small step I felt colder and colder. I start seeing the gang behind her also having their shadows Covering
Their eyes and smiling unnaturally.

"Come on, we don't have all day!" I hear them as they keep yelling asking me to come but I only felt more empty and cold, and as I look at them they look so unrealistic. I just stop and look behind to see the same light far away as I only hear loud echos of attacks down the way making me question myself, I then start looking back on the silhouettes gaining a sense of my surroundings.

Just where the hell are we going?