Chp- 3

You guys are so cute man !!!
I literally love reading your comments so much !!! It always brings smile on my face 💕
Love ya guys enjoyyy 😉❤
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

I kept running. I looked back and Ian's men were running behind me. How the fuck are they so fast. I took a right turn and kept running. A man came out from the back door of a building and the door was gonna close but I immediately caught the door and went inside.

I was panting alottt. I heard Ian's men's voices and immediately started walking fast inside to find a hiding spot. I took a left turn and bumped into a person and fell down.

"Are you okay ? How did you got in here ?" A person asked me.
I looked up and my eyes widened.
It's Rye Beaumont !!! No way !!!
Before I could say anything. I heard footsteps, I got up and Immediately pushed him and me inside a door which looked like a store room.

I put my hands on his mouth to stop him from talking. Good thing is that he didn't say anything, he kept quite.

I looked out and Ian's men were looking for me.

"Where is he !? Find him at any cost !!!" One of his men shouted.

Rye was looking down at me actually staring at me. I heard footsteps closer to the room we were in. I looked up to meet Rye's eyes. I was begging him internally to not to make any sound or movements.

The guy outside the door luckily left and I signed in relief. I removed my hand from Rye's mouth immediately.

"P-Please help me ! I need a place to hide !!!" I begged him.
"Who are you ? Why are those people after you ? What happened ?" He asked me.
"I will tell you everything later but now it's not the time. Please just hide me somewhere !!!" I said.
"But y-"
"My name is Andy, for now this information is enough please help me !!!" I said. He thought for a second and nodded.

"Wait and be behind me" he said.
He unlocked the door and looked out.
"It's clear now follow me" I nodded and followed him. We took some turns and he would check before taking any turn. Soon we reached infront of a room.

"Roadtrip" was written on it. I guess it's their dressing room. He opened the door and I saw the other members.

Brook was troubling Harper and Harper was running away from him. Sonny was seated with a cup in his hands looking at them both.

As soon as we entered their eyes landed on me and I felt awkward. They are intimidating....

I looked down and stood besided Rye.
"Rye who is he ? You know people are not allowed here right?" Sonny said.
"He is in trouble Sonjob we need to help him" Rye said.
"Wait what trouble what happened?" Sonny asked.
"Sonny we don't have time for that now, we need to go and meet the fans, VIP is starting soon" Rye said.

Oh so they are having a concert here.
"This is Andy" Rye said and I looked at everyone and smiled.
"Andy you stay inside here, no one will enter this room, we are gonna lock it so you don't have to worry about anyone coming in. There are snacks and drinks here, you are free to eat and there is the toilet so rest here" Rye said.

I smiled and nodded.
"Come on Rye ! We have to go" Brook shouted. Rye looked at me for a second and left.

I signed and sat down on the sofa.

I looked around and there was their merch laying on one of their bags.
I looked at my suit and damn I don't like this suit, it's very fit and suffocating. I took the roadtrip merch and wore it. This is hoodie is a little big on me but it's very soft and comfy and somehow it makes me feel safe and relaxed.

I took a bag of chips and ate some of it and drank some water. After that my eye's felt heavy so I fell asleep on the couch...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rye POV.

We were at Sherperd's Bush for our last show of the tour. Our meet and greet and performance was over. So I thought to explore this place as I always do. I was walking and I suddenly bumped into someone and that person fell down.

"Are you okay ? How did you got in here ? I asked him. He just looked at me. I heard some footsteps and that little boy suddenly pushed me inside a room and put his hand on my mouth.

I was gonna say something but I didn't. Infact I kept staring down at the boy. I was looking at his face and capturing his features, his eyes are blue like the sea. His lips are pink and plump which looked so soft too and it must be soft for sure and those hair falling on his forehead makes him look so cute and adorable.

A man was shouting to find a someone, I guess they are looking for him. He looked at me and begged with his eyes to keep quite and I did.

After those men went away. He removed his hand from my mouth.
"P-Please help me !!! I need a place to hide !!!" He said scared.
I asked why are they behind him and who is he.
He told me his name is Andy for now and he need to hide from those men.
I thought for a second, we have a VIP meet soon I also don't have the time too so I nodded and brought him to our dressing room.

"Rye who is he ? You know people are not allowed here right ?" Sonny asked me .
"He is in trouble Sonjob, we need to help him" I said.

As we didn't have anytime, I told Andy he can rest here and soon we left for the VIP....

_________________________________________

I have never attended any VIP or meet and greet so Idk if VIP is done in the last or in between so just go on with the story.

Hope you like it !

Love ya babies 💕

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤

See ya until next time 💕