4

Yoongi was crying in his bed, under his blanket. "I'm so fucking fat." he mumbled. He stood up and slapped himself couple of times and continued crying. His parents weren't even home. Just crying all alone.

-

Namjoon and Seokjin were in a fancy restaurant. Namjoon's parents and step-brother were coming there, because they wanted meet the love of their sons life. You heard right they didn't know that Namjoon was even gay. "Jinnie, what if they don't like you." he muttered. "If they are not gonna like me it doesn't change my love for you." he said and cupped his lovers face. "They are here." Namjoon whispered and pulled his head back. He stood up.

"Hi sweetie!" Namjoons mother laughed. "Where is the lucky girl?" his brother smiled. "Oh hi Seokjin." mrs. Kim smiled. "Mom-" Namjoon was cut off by his mother. "Don't worry sweetie, we will love her!" she said. "But-" Namjoon said. "Where is she Namjoon?" his father asked. "Would you let hin speak?" Jin asked. "Sorry." Jin bowed a little. "So mom, I'm. Mom I am. I am gay." Namjoon mumbled. "You are what?!" his mom yelled. "Gay." he said. "Who is the lover?!" his mother yelled. Seokjin stood up and grabbed Namjoons step-brother hand. "I am." Jin said. Mrs. Kim raised his hand trying to slap his son. Namjoons father grabbed her had. "I know, I don't want to accept him ether, but you can't just slap him where everyone sees." his father said. 

Namjoons step-brother looked annoyed. "Can you stop?" he asked. "Just shut up Jackson." mr. Kim said. "He is my baby brother and you can't hurt him." Jackson said. "You two are disappointments." mrs. Kim said. Seokjin covered Namjoons ears before his mother started yelling at them.

This book sucks..