Reliving the Past - Cover reveal + Synopsis

***
| Book Cover |

***| Book Cover |

***

| Synopsis |

Previously, known as Saving Raven.

"I-It's all my fault. I was driving the car, I killed her."

Victoria Raven Santana was an outgoing, naive, kindhearted sixteen-year-old girl. She was the light that illuminated a room.

After a tragic accident, her peaceful life completely changed to be unbearable. The accident leaves two dead and two injured, Victoria blames herself for the outcome of the accident.

She falls into a deep hole of self-blame and hatred. One night she decides to end her pain, forever. Her twin brother Vincent finds her laying in her bedroom unconscious.

After the incident, her family decided to pack up from California and move to Spain for a new beginning. This decision divides the Santana family, creating tension between Victoria and her siblings.

After nearly a challenging year of change and therapy, now seventeen, Victoria still struggles to find herself. Still, having to deal with her past, and trying to move on, sometimes it's too much for her.

Luckily, in Spain, she found a group of people who love and support her unconditionally. Victoria starts to find peace within herself.

Unfortunately, things don't go as planned. As Victoria starts to settle into her new life, a terrifying phone call pulls her back to California.

Victoria's whole life flips upside down overnight. Suddenly, Victoria has to face the past she tries hard to forget. With her return, people from her past come back.

Soon, she realizes she's fallen back into her old habits.

Can Victoria be saved before it's too late?

Will she learn to forgive herself?

Follow Victoria through her life journey as she struggles hopelessly, reliving the past she left behind.

***

| Teaser |

*Coming soon*

***
Don't forget that you can follow my Instagram: @ writer.rosie