Chapter 2: Trouble Home and Away

The spies got a big break when Alice looked at her arm and realized she forgot one of her pieces of jewelry. She turned around and didn't see all the commotion going on. As soon as she was gone, Alex and Mat were the ones sighing in the most relief.

"That was TOO close!" Alex exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Clover was outside near their pool with her makeshift nunchucks.

"I don't know HOW you tracked us down to where we live, but we're NOT going down LIKE THIS!"

Clover whipped the nunchuck at the said enemy before one of the tubes of sunscreen went in the air and she caught it. She opened it and squirted some in his eyes.

"HA! Take that, rookie!"

She ran back in to see Alex was able to keep the other enemy at bay. In fact, she'd used said chair as a makeshift joust and forced the enemy onto his back. Clover assisted her by a lights-out kick to his head. Alex added an additional one.

"Never underestimate karate skills," Alex quipped.

On the other hand, Clover saw the other two enemies that trapped Sam and Mat; instead, they retreated. After that, the two of them got Sam and Mat out of the blanket.

"Thanks, girls," said Mat. "I owe ya one."

"Let's see if Jerry's figured out our next destination," said Sam.

"Hehe, no need for that," Clover smirked. "When that big guy tackled me, I planted the tracking device on the back of his neck. He should lead us straight to their hideout."

"Nice one, Clover! You saved us so much time!" Alex exclaimed.

"All right," said Mat. "We should go back to WOOHP first to get some more offensive gadgets to deal with these guys, but what do we tell Alice?"

"Tell me what?" Alice asked.

The four of them froze in shock.

"W... Well, we have a few errands and we need you to take care of the house while we're gone," Sam said, thinking something up.

"Again?" Alice asked. "Are you going to fun places without me?"

"I wish that was the case," answered Clover. "But, unfortunately, we do have responsibilities, which sucks sometimes."

Alice looked a little surprised, but she agreed to the terms. She found some food and enjoyed some TV of her own. The 4 spies left through the front door and got to the garage for full privacy.

"So, Clover, where do we go?" asked Sam.

"Let's hear it," Alex added.

Clover had her X-Powder out and that's when Jerry's visage popped up.

"Jerry?!" Mat exclaimed.

"Sorry for the surprise, spies," said Jerry. "But we have the said location AND who's behind this, too."

"Well, let's hear it," said Sam.

"We managed to track our enemy all the way to an abandoned factory back in Greece," Jerry said. "As for who is behind this, we are not sure."

"Well, that's not good," said Clover. "We don't know who they are, but they know who we are now! Totally not fair!"

"That's a good point," Alex declared. "How did they find us?"

"... Wait!" Sam declared and got out her X-Powder.

She changed into her police detective outfit and searched her back only to find a tracker.