❥ 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕: 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚘

[Enjoy,] 

[WARNING: Contains cursing / Mention of private parts / My writing]

Everyone was still in the waiting room. Waiting. Azure was sitting with Elanor and Lycan, Sairina and Argusk were talking further away. Probably planning a strategy for whatever they'd meet. Since both the team of orcs and humans have fought, it'd be their turn soon. So far, they're thinking they'll be going against the same creature as the other team. But, you never know right?

Azure was sitting on a chair, slightly focusing on Elanor and Lycan. Who were sitting on the floor casually talking and chatting, mostly talking about the next round. Azure had her arms crossed and seemed slightly impatient but kept herself composed. Elanor and Lycan stood up when the announcer began the speech they had been waiting for. The whole group looked towards the entrance to the arena, expectant.

"Next up... The blood bones! What kind of performance will they impress us with this time? Let's see if Argusk the immortal, really is immortal? Well, time to find out, because here they come!" The announcer announced and walking in were the adventurous group. The crowd were clapping and chanting. Most were chanting "Argusk the immortal". The group were smiling and waving out to the crowd. While Argusk seemed especially liked by them. So he gave it some more energy.

Once they reached the middle of the arena, the announcer announced who'd their component would be. "And now that they've entered and found their place, let their components enter!" Their awaiting stares looked towards the gate. The gate that everyone was watching, everyone getting slightly impatient.

The sound of the gate being lifted up got the group staring, expecting and ready. Ready for their component to reveal themselves. Ready for them to fight, only for the adventurers to fight back. Everyone frantically turned to look behind them, only to see another gate move and slowly open. They formed a circle of sorts, and everyone had a vision of everyone corner of the arena. From the first gate, two about ten feet tall ogres slowly stepped out. They were staring blankly at the arena. Then, from the other gate, two more stepped out. Four ogres in total. All were driven by destruction. A little dumbfounded but, still knew what to do.

The adventurers, small compared to the ogres. Stared at the ogres. Then at each other. All of them agreed. They'd have fun with these clueless bastards. And so, it began. Round two. The fun shall begin.

Lycan started out. She ran straight for one of the tall ogres. She swung her short sword but, she only managed to scratch it. Dealing little to no damage. She backed away slightly, mostly so her chance of getting hit lessened and she felt a little safer. Argusk then went straight for another one. Preparing his magical long sword to char the flesh of this humanoid creature. He almost got it, but sadly it noticed him and moved away. Not exactly quickly, quite slowly actually. It made a sound of annoyance, and readied its club? Looked more like a tree trunk to be honest. Sairina then ran for the one Lycan had scratched. She summoned her great sword and went straight for its weak spot. She swung her sword, cutting through veins and flesh, the ogre screamed in pain. Mumbling in some language they couldn't understand. Sairina, had cut the weakest spot she could find. Specifically where the sun doesn't shine.

She cut through his dick, basically. It may have been covered by some cloth, but that was no problem for Sairina's great sword. It cut clean through the first half. But didn't get all the way through and only a disturbing sight was left for Sairina's poor eyes. Since now, she was standing right beside the ogre, getting a very clear view of her actions. That was the day she realized, her actions have consequences. She was a bit disgusted but moved on. She seemed proud, still disturbed, but proud.

Elanor ran for the ogre near Argusk. Not the one he failed on hitting, just the one that was near it. She wanted to try with her ray of frost spell. This time hopefully hitting it.