Chapter 3

Lisas POV:

As soon as I woke up, I got up and ran to the bathroom because I really needed to take a piss.

When I went back into my room, I saw that Gina and Seb were still asleep. Man, I still can't believe that my two best friends stay at my home over the whole weekend!

While I dressed myself in some denim shorts and a AC/DC crop top, I left yesterday's events pass in review.

I chuckled quietly to myself. Ginas face expression when she saw Seb standing at the train station with me waiting for her still amused me. But I can't blame her, I would react totally same.

After I managed to let my curly, brown hair look like something normal, I went downstairs to prepare breakfast, when suddenly Gina appeared, still in her pyjama and with a big yawn in her face.

"Good morning, Gin! Ready for the festival?" I shouted happily.

A tiredly "morning..." was all I got back.

"Better you get dressed and fix your hair, while I finish preparing the breakfast, the festival starts in 3 hours." I told her "By the way, where's Seb?"

"Um, yeah, of course... Seb? He's still upstairs asleep I think..." she replied when suddenly we heard a loud "FUCK!!" from upstairs.

Seems like Seb woke up.

Just as Gina went upstairs to get ready, a rushed looking Seb stormed down the staurs while trying to put on a T-shirt.

He went straight into the kitchen, grabbed a coffee to go and a piece of cake (why the hell did I buy cake??) and was already about to leave, when I blocked the front door.

"Hey! Let me go! Why are you blocking the door?" he asked rushing.

"Before I do anything, you tell me why you are leaving without a word!" I demanded.

"Well, I'm sorry but I have no time to explain now, I really have to go, I totally overslept! You'll see soon enough what I'm up to do" he just answered, pulled me away from the door and left.

Ugh. Guys.

In the meantime Gin came down in some denim shorts too and a Aerosmith crop top with her hair in a messy bun and sunnies in her hair.

We quickly took our breakfast and then we went upstairs to pack our stuff for today.

Ginas POV:

"Where's Seb by the way? I think I just saw him running downstairs when I got into your room, but where has he gone?" I asked curiously.

"Well, seems like the greedy diva overslept for whatever, he didn't want to tell me where he's going." Lisa answered.

"Oh, ok... well, I think he'll tell us later"

I looked for Lisas CD player and put in "Highway to hell" from AC/DC, my favorite Album by them.

While we were singing and collecting our stuff, like tickets, money, sunnies, etc., I noticed that something was different on Lisa.

I looked a little bit closer and realized that she got the same piercing like me.

"What are you looking?" she asked a little bit confused.

"I just relized that you got a lip piercing! Since when do u have that? And why didn't you tell me??" I answered curiously.

"Well, you also didn't tell me that you got a lip piercing too, you little bastard!" She laughed.

Admit it, that was true. I also didn't tell her anything about mine.

"But I don't only have that one" she smirked while she put her hair behind her ear, "I also got a helix, look!"

"Whoa, that's so cool!" I said amazed.

Meanwhile we got all our stuff together, put on our shoes, I like always with my cowboy boots and Lisa with her Doc Martens. We decided to take the bus, because we knew that we would very much if we can get something.

Lisas POV:

When we arrived at the festival place, I just remembered that I got some booze with me and smirked mischievous.

"What? Why are you smiling that weird? Can you see a guy you want to fuck or what, huh?" Gin asked me.

"Uhm, nothing. Why shouldn't I smile? By the way, my fuck buddy Jake isn't here, soo..." I just answered.

She didn't know that I bought vodka for her, and she won't know until the fun begins, mehehe.

Suddenly I saw a poster with the Guns N' Roses logo. Wait... What? Why didn't I know that they play here too??

Kinda confused I grabbed Ginas arm and pulled her to the poster.

"Did you know that? That Guns n' fuckin' Roses play here today??" I literally screamed into her ear.

"Whaat? TODAY? I thought you knew what bands are on stage today?? Weren't they named in the line up?" she almost hyperventilated.

"No, but to be honest, I checked the line up last time when I bought the ticket. Hell, they must have sent their commitment at the last moment!"

Oh my god, I nearly freaked out right now, I mean Guns N' Roses?? They are my fuckin' life!

Ginas POV:

Oh my god.

Guns N' Roses!

Guns N' fucking Roses are playing here today!!

My all time favorite band! Holy shit, I still can't believe it! And the best part is, that we got fuckin' Vip-tickets!! Which means we can fucking meet them!

I was still near to freak out while I suddenly also saw a poster.

"LISA! I know where Seb's going to go! He went here! Look at this poster, they play here too today!!" Could this day even get better?? I mean, my two favorite bands at the same day at the same place and WE HAVE FUCKING VIP TICKETS!!

Lisa just stood there jaw dropped. I quickly made out the stage where they are playing, and realized that Skid Row is the first band on the main stage where Guns N' Roses play later in the evening.

Finally Lisa could let out a few words "Well... why the fuck are we still standing here around, lets enter the fucking first front row!", grabbed my arm and pulled me to the main stage.