Chapter 11

A/N

Quick thing. 1, changed your dress to white. It makes more sense for what I'm doing for this chapter. Everything in only italics and centered are lyrics to The Beat Of Your Heart from the Band's Visit. It's going to make sense cause it's cute and sweet. It's like an inner dialogue for Willy. Oh but some of the lyrics are going to be changed for this story's purpose. But every right belongs to The Band's Visit.

I LOVE Y'ALL AND YOUR SUPPORT OF THIS STORY!

Willy's POV

I enter my factory to meet with Charlie drawing a new candy design. "Hey Charlie!!" I exclaim. He looks up from his paper and raises an eyebrow. "What's up with the gleaming face and giant grin?" "I went and saw Y/N! She said she's going to go with me to the festival!" He nods and continues drawing, "I see. Did you confess?" "Charlie, how do you think Y/N would react if I just said, 'Hey I like you and we haven't even know each other for a week, ha ha!'?" He laughs quietly under his breath, but loud enough for me to hear. "Just tell her, it will be a lot better when you do." "Oh yeah, how would you know, hmm?"

I cross my arms at the boy in front of me. I accidentally forgot to drop my cane so it ends up knocking a few Oompa Loompas out to the floor. I inhale sharply and provide a crooked smile. "Whoops..." I turn to see Charlie shaking his head. "That's right! Back to my question! How would you know sir? You haven't confessed either have you?" His face goes the same color as strawberry cream. "I don't have anyone to confess to that's all." I laugh at that phony statement. "You, do indeed mister! What about your precious Clara hm?" He stammers trying to figure out what to say. "That's what I thought." I walk away from him. I think of how and when to confess.

"Oh I know she'll hate me, but maybe Charlie was right..maybe I'll feel better with it off my chest. If I don't I might just keep them locked away in a room that the glass elevator won't be able to reach." I talk to myself as I walk down the halls. "Hmm well I don't want to confess to soon, maybe the festival will cause something to happen between us. Maybe we'll dance together! Oh who am I kidding?! I don't dance!!" I continue contemplating every little detail, leaving nothing out. I think the festival will be the perfect time.

...time skip to the festival cause I don't feel like writing all about you baking for two days and want you to be surprised by the stuff you sell...

I walk to her house, I was so jittery. I'm glad Charlie came with me. "Maybe I shouldn't go with her." "If you leave her hanging Wonka she'll never like you and hate you making her get all dolled up to leave her to go be by herself. That's the point of love, so you don't feel like the only person alone, so you can be with someone that makes you happy and feel real emotions." I look at the boy who had just touched me with his words. "That was deep, I don't know if I like you being deep.." We continue to walk to her house. My velvet jacket bustling around in the wind. We reach her house and I chicken.

"Ring the doorbell!" I command Charlie. "No, you have to do this." He pushes me towards the door and I immediately run behind Charlie and hide. He sighs and rings the doorbell. Then pushes me out to fall onto the door. The door opens as I take a step back. There she was, a beautiful girl. "Wow..." I breath.

She was in a white dress,
With red and purple ribbons in her hair...

She smiles at me, god...that beautiful smile. "Do I look good?" She asks. I nod enthusiastically, but my eyes are still wide in shock of her beauty. She giggles, "Good," she goes inside and grabs her purse. "My cart is already set up at the festival. She grabs my hand and pulls me toward the festival. As we near closer to the festival the band singing got louder.

She walks over to her cart and lets go of my hand to talk to her sister. They talk for a few minutes, then she comes back over to me. "Is everything alright?" I ask as music floats across the lantern lightened streets into our ears. "Yeah, she said she'll cover me while I have fun this year. We'll switch later. Come on Willy, we're going to dance!" I stop at her words, "Oh I don't dance." She giggles, "In the words of one of my favorite musicals, 'Who cares what you're listening to, but who you're listening with.' Same thing with doing things. Who cares what you're doing. It's about who you're doing it with!"

She pulls me towards her body. We were only a little bit apart. She begins leading me in a soft rhythm.

She was dancing,
But in love and chocolate everything is fair.

We dance for that whole song, Summertime begins to play. She hums and moves closer. She lays her head against my chest, causing me to heat up and want to push her away. I want to run away like a scared child, but I stay and let it happen. She looks up and meets my eyes which stare down at the beautiful eyes and perfect smile.

I was in the middle of my waltz,
When her eyes met mine..

Her eyes portray a certain feeling, but I have no idea what it could be. My heart begins to race as we stare at each other.

Love starts on a down beat.
Love starts when the music starts.
Love starts when the tune is sweet,
And you lift your feet,
To the beat of your heart.

I grab the girl and dance. This time I lead, I lift my stubborn left feet to dance. It's terrible, but I at least show her I want to be here. She releases a thin smile almost smirk like, and lays her head against my chest once more.

Love make a rhythm
Love dances in a dancers shoes,
It move when you start to move,
But what is the groove?
The beat of your heart!

We stay this way for a while just swaying back in forth. More songs play as we just sway among couples, friends, and families around us. As merchants shout every once in a while wishing for people to come eat their foods and treats. To but their things.

The girl in the white dress,
And the ribbons in her hair dances to the music.
And I feel my heart start to jump.
I've smiled at her and she's smiled at me.
And the music's done the rest!

My brain has electricity fly through it. Pops of sound surround my hearing like pop rocks all in your mouth.

And if you ever play Summertime,
I'll stop and close my eyes.
And see an Angel swirling,
Moving young,
And oh so alive...

This music will be a time machine.
This music is a gift from God..
Her face is beautiful.
My God her face is beautiful..

So maybe I'm...

romantic.

So maybe I'm a..

Sentimental fool..

I feel her body get heavier and she drops against me. I smile at the beautiful girl who had fallen asleep against me. Who was so dependent on my body heat. I wrap my arms around her frail and fragile body and carry her to her cart. I sit her on a seat and sit next to her.

And I danced with the girl with the ribbons in her hair!

Her head falls onto my shoulder. I look around and make sure no one is watching as I look upon her perfect face. I lift her face slightly. I peck her cheek and lay it back on my shoulder. I lay my head on hers and fall asleep too.