𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

~*~

Hello and welcome to the BTS Shadow Awards!

There are just a few rules I need to clarify before we move into the competition

Start Date: Friday 21st February 2020

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭:

- Follow this account and kxmtae__

- Follow the judge of your category/categories

- Add this book to your library. It doesn't have to be a public library, it's just to ensure you get updates

- Vote on every chapter of the book! xox

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒:

1. Books must be at least 12 chapters long. It doesn't have to be completed, it just has to have enough of a storyline to be able to judge. Don't worry if the book is submitted with under 12 chapters! As long as it has 12 chapters by the start of the judging period, it is acceptable.

2. No one-shots

3. No fanfictions with extremely short chapters e.g. 4 or 5 lines. It's fine if there are one or two chapters written this way, but the majority of the book should be more than 500 words per chapter.

4. Books MUST NOT romanticise violence, abuse or suicide. It's okay for these themes to be included in the fanfiction, but they shouldn't be romanticised e.g. A book about overcoming self harm and abuse is okay, but a book about couples harming themselves or committing suicide together is not allowed.

5. Stickers are copyrighted to me and are for the winners only.

6. No nagging or bribing judges. Please have patience; they are taking precious time out of their own busy lives to judge these books.

7. You can enter 2 books max in seperate categories

8. You can be a judge in 1 category. 

9. Participants are allowed to judge but not in their category. I have already recruited judges that have writing or judging experience, but would like a second judge for each category as a back up and second opinion.