Wattpad

Wattpad has sent me a few warnings about the images on many of my stories .  I've been told by other authors that these warnings won't last long and they will begin taking the stories down and to be honest the images go with my chapters, it creates the scene for the setting and it also helps you guys get a idea of what's happening.

       Wattpad has changed a lot and not in a good way , with these constant warnings I have decided it's best if I take my stories down , not yet - there's still time for others to read my stories and this one included but I've worked so hard on all them and none of them are saved so you could imagine my heartbreak if one day I come on the app and my hard work is gone over a few images that I do for my readers .

      I hope wattpad understands that they will constantly lose authors because of over the top rules and constant messages of images that I have taken down because of the warning and still get flagged again by another one .

        This takes away from my creativity and if it's someone reporting my images why even read , it's not a regular fanficition and it's not for those who have a childish mindset, it's an adult fanfic series with other details added (an vampire book ) and if you read vampire novels on hard back you would know there's others within that story , fighting and gruesome details .

              So again on February 19 2020 , all my stories will taken down these stories are

1. Shades of cool
2.the bandit
3. Broken brights bandit pt 2
4. Clairvoyant
5.yes to heaven
6.romance to disasters

      Thank you all so much for enjoying my stories and I wish I could keep them on for others to read and enjoy but I've worked so hard and I will not allow wattpad to take them down over simple images .