Part 1

It was October 10th and it was a brilliant night. Minato and Kushina were parents. They had a set of triplets. Naruto Ciel Uzukaze, Menma Ken Uzukaze and Mito Naru Uzukaze.  

Menma has bright yellow hair, that he got from his father. He has ocean blue eyes that he also got from Minato. 3 whiskers on both cheeks for a birthmark. Chubby rosy wet cheeks from crying. 

Mito has blood red hair, that she got from her mother. She has light violet eyes that she also got from Kushina. 3 whiskers on both cheeks for a birthmark like Menma. Chubby rosy wet cheeks from crying.

Naruto is different from both of his parents. He has bluish-black hair. He has deep blue dead-like eyes but his left eye has a tint of violet. No whiskers on any of his cheeks. No wet Chubby cheeks from crying since he wasn't crying. 

Even though the nine tails attacked the village, everyone was safe. Not that many people died. Minato made Menma and Mito the Jinchuurikis of the nine tails. 

Since everything was calmed down, Kushina looked from each child and frown when she looked at Naruto. He was the only one awake and was reaching for Kushina. Kushina smiled and picked up her odd son. 

"Hello Naruto, how are you?" asked Kushina. Naruto giggled and smiled. Then Minato walked in and smiled looking at his wife and son but then frown while looking at Naruto's appearance. 

"Minato, can you explain why Naruto hardly looks like us?" asked Kushina.

"Yeah I can. It seems like little Naruto here tooked his appearance from my father," said Minato. Kushina smiled. 

"Well now I can see," said Kushina. 

It's been 5 years since their birth and Naruto was being neglected for his siblings.

A year after they were born, Jiraiya came to Minato and Kushina about a prophecy. 

A child who will lose all his emotions may become a danger to this world due to having demonic powers.

Since Menma and Mito hold the Kyuubi, the three believe it was going to be them. Jiraiya suggested about training Menma and Mito early and train Naruto when he gets into the academy. Minato and Kushina didn't like the idea of holding Naruto's training back but if it's to protect the world, it had to be done. But what the three didn't know was that Naruto overheard them and there was a demon inside of Naruto. The demon frowned when they heard Jiraiya's idea but then smiled before shrugging. 

Ever since then Naruto always pretended to be happy. There were times when they had a family day outside in the back-garden where Naruto, Menma and Mito had to run away from Minato but Naruto still felt empty at times. 

One night, a member of Iwa came into the Uzukaze house and was going to kidnap Menma and Mito. What the Shinobi didn't realise was that Naruto was staying in their room since the two had a nightmare. 

"What are you doing here?" Naruto asked the Iwa Shinobi. The Shinobi scowled at the boy and went to attack him. Naruto's right eye changed and blocked the Shinobi before picking up one of his brother's kunais. He stabbed the Shinobi in the back, where the heart was, and kept on stabbing him. 

"That's for trying to take my siblings away," growled Naruto. 

"N-Naru-nii?" stuttered Menma and Mito. Naruto frowned and looked at the two. 

"Are you two okay?" asked Naruto. Mito was shaking but she ran and hugged Naruto before crying. Menma did the same thing, making Naruto fall to the ground and leaving the Kunai in the Shinobi's back. Minato and Kushina rushed in once they heard crying. Their eyes widened at the dead Iwa Shinobi. Minato felt prideful but Kushina went to Menma and Mito to check for any injuries.