Part 2

"Young master, was you having that dream again?" asked Sebastian, tying up Naruto's shirt.

"Yes I did," said Naruto.

"Oh? Well, the menu is eggs, bacon, hash browns with toast or a muffin," said Sebastian while doing Naruto's tie.

"Muffin," Naruto said crossing his arms. 

"Muffins it is then. By the way, you have a meeting with the Daimyo and the council in Konohagakure at 11," said Sebastian putting Naruto's shoes on and tying Naruto's eye-patch. 

"Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes sir," said Sebastian before leaving. Naruto uncrossed his arms and gripped the bedding sheets while glaring at the floor with only one eye. 

"Konohagakure," Naruto growled. He got up and headed straight to the dining room. After breakfast, him and Sebastian went away to Konohagakure. 

Minato and Kushina woke up. Minato got dressed into his Hokage gear. Kushina got into her Jounin gear as she looked at the day. She sighed sadly.

"What's wrong, Kushina?" asked Minato.

"Nothing, I just have a feeling that we'll get a big surprise today," frowned Kushina. 

"Yeah, I'm getting that same feeling," Minato said. 

While Menma was getting dressed, Mito went into his room.

"Menma-nii," said Mito. She was wearing a blue dress. 

"Yeah Mito?" asked Menma.

"When do you think we'll see Naruto-nii?" asked Mito. Menma put on his blazer and frowned.

"I'm not sure but hopefully soon," smiled Menma. Oh he didn't realise how soon. When Sebastian and Naruto got to the gates of Konohagakure, they signed in and walked it to the meeting room.

"Are you okay, young master? You seem tense," said Sebastian.

"Just feeling a little weird. I haven't been in this village for years and now that I've returned I don't feel any better," Naruto said. 

So sorry that I've been away. I forgot about Wattpad, lol.