Welcome

(Y/n)'s POV:

I wake up and I take off my headphones, I sigh as I got up and went to change into my outfit. After I put on my tank top I look at my wrists' scars, I then suddenly hear a knock at my door. I quickly put on my jacket and walk quickly over to my door, I open it a bit and I don't see anyone. I look at my door and see a paper stocked onto it, "You don't belong here, freak show!" I sigh and I crumble it and stuff it into my backpack to throw away later, I grab my phone, headphones, pills, and my notebook. Luckily Sunday we don't have classes. I then felt my phone vibrate and I pull it out, 'Hey (y/n), sorry for what happened last night,' Yumi texted. 'It's fine, I understand."

I leave my room and head downstairs, I check the time and see that I actually woke up earlier than I thought. I leave the building and head to the benches we sat on yesterday, I turn a corner but immediately run back to it, I see the guys sitting on the benches, I start walking the other way before they see me, 'I'll just go to the library, I don't want to bother them.' I thought as I walked away quickly. After a while I got to the building and put on my headphones, I sat down and started doodling. I don't even know why but I started doodling Ulrich in the samurai outfit I saw him in. I blush a bit and started doodling all that I can remember from when I passed out, I started sketching out the tower, the weird creatures, the symbol, and the girl. I then feel something hit the back off my head, I turn around but I don't see anyone.

I look down and see a paper airplane on the ground, I pick it up and unravel it. 'Probably just Sissi again,' I thought. '(Y/n), we need to talk later, meet me at the forest, Ulrich' I felt myself blush a bit more but I just shake my head, 'It's probably a prank, but...what if it isn't?' I sigh and get up, I walk over to a bookshelf and grab a book to at least read if I need to wait long. I grab my stuff, checkout the book, and leave to the forest. I walk over to the forest and suddenly had a headache again, I take my pill and right before I swallowed it, I see a image of Ulrich, with the others, talking to Sissi and her minions. "Great, now I gotta deal with both," I mutter as I continued walking, 'My headaches have been slightly more intense than usual, maybe I should call dad...no he wouldn't do anything, he just say it's my nerves or something,'

I walk deeper into the forest and started hearing faint voices. As I get closer, I hide behind a tree and start hearing them talk, "Ulrich dear, why are you out here with the freaks, what about our date?" "Sissi, for the last time, I'm not going on a date with you!" "Fine! Then if you don't, whatever happens to your new freak friend will continue until you do, I'll see you soon Ulrich dear." 'Damm, I knew she was crazy for him but I didn't think she was that nuts,' I take a deep breath and continue walking over to them, "Uh hey guys," "(y/n)? What are you doing out here?" Yumi asks. "Sissi, I'm guessing at least, send me a letter claiming to be Ulrich to meet here," "I guess maybe she wanted you to see that," "Yeah probably, didn't think she was that much of a threat to me here but I guess I was wrong."

I hand the guys the note and stand there uncomfortably, "Um so yeah, I'll just go-" "Wait!" Ulrich grabs my hand and I feel my face turning hot again, I then hear Jeremie's laptop start beeping. "Seems like you guys are busy so I'll just-" "Actually, we want you to join us." I look at them shockingly. "M-me? Why?" "Well we talked about this and we can feel like we can trust you," I thought about it and they aren't wrong, no one would believe me and I like hanging out with them plus I do want to understand what's happening to me, "Okay, let's go." I said, we then go to the hatch on the ground, they open it and they head down, I once again get a flashback. "You okay?" Odd asks. I turn to him, nod my head, and go down the ladder.

My feet land on the concrete, I see them get their skateboards and scooter, "Uh I can follow you guys by walking," "No way, come on you can ride with me," Yumi says as she adjusted herself to make room for me on her board, I go on and whisper to her, "Thanks, I didn't actually wanted to do that, I'm slightly lazy," She giggles and we head towards the factory, it didn't take us long and we immediately went up and ran towards the factory. As we got to the platform, they all grab and rope and go down, "Come on (y/n), are you scared?" Odd says and I glare at him, I grab the rope, swing, and slid down easily. "You wish, shorty," "Hey!!" The others laugh and we enter the slightly old elevator, Jeremie clicks the button and we go down. We stop and Jeremie leaves to enter a room with a future like computer, a future like chair, and a protector of earth, "Cool," "That's nothing compared to what we do," Odd says. The elevator goes down and we enter a yellow room with three pods/ tubes.

"Guys, Aelita's already at the ice section, she needs back up," "You got it Einstein," Odd said as all three went into the pods/ tubes, Jeremie transfer, scan, and virtualize all three. "Alright (y/n), it's your turn." Jeremie says. "Uh I don't know, I'm not sure I'm ready," "You'll be okay, promise," I take another deep breath and walk into the middle one. "Transfer (y/n), scanning (y/n), virtualization." A bright light covers me and suddenly I feel myself fall onto the ground, "Oww, could've warned me it be a hard landing," I mutter as I got up. I look around and see an icy region, I also see Yumi as a geisha, Ulrich as a samurai, Odd as a giant purple cat, and a pink haired elf-girl, which I'm guessing is Aelita. "Uh hi, nice to meet you Aelita," "It's nice to meet you too, they haven't stopped talking about you," "Really?" I give them a look and Yumi quickly changes the topic. "You should check yourself out," Yumi said. I look down and see I have high boots, a ( I'm guessing) dress with a big belt, I also see my hair braided, I feel my head and feel a hood on me,

"Uh ok? So what am I?" "It's says your avatar is a wolf warrior-" "Wait wolf? Does that mean-" I feel my head and yep...I have ears, I feel myself blush and feel someone wrap their arm around my shoulders, "Cheer up, only the best have ears here," "Cut it out Odd, Jeremie where are we heading?" Ulrich asks. "I know where to go," Aelita says, we all start following her, I look around and see nothing but water. "Uh guys, what are those?" We stop and I see creatures guarding a red tower, "Those are Xana's monsters, we just have to get rid of them while also protecting Aelita so she can deactivate the tower." Yumi says, she then pulls out a fan while Ulrich pulled out a sword. I started checking my body and pulled out a bow. I look and see Ulrich and Odd start attacking some box monsters, Yumi starts attacking crab things, and Aelita starts running towards the tower.

I then see a box monster start chasing her and so I run over to her, I push her out of the way and a laser hits me. I fall into the ground, I pull out my bow and shot it in its center. "Bulls-eye," I say as I got up. I then see Odd get shot and de-virtualized by a shot by a crab , "No!" I shout, I shoot my arrow and it hits the crab, I then see another one and I run quickly, jump and use one of my arrows to keep stabbing it in it's symbol. I jump off and it explodes, "That was awesome, how'd you do that?" Yumi asks, "What do you mean? Can't you it's do that?" "Ulrich is the only one who can run fast  but none of us can jump as high as that." "Plus last time I checked, Odd can't do that with his ammo." Ulrich said. "Huh, guess those are my I guess special ability, wait where's Aelita?" "Don't worry, she entered the tower, she's gonna de-activate it."

"That's good, so how are we supposed to get out of here?" "Don't worry about it, Jeremie's got it handle," I then get a feeling and turn to see the white light again, 'So that's not from my dream either, well at least I know now,"

Return to the past:

I open my eyes and see I'm facing the benches from earlier, with the guys still there. I look down and see that I'm in my normal clothes. I start walking over to them but notice Sissi walking over to them. "Hello Ulrich dear-" "Yeah no, I'm gonna stop that." "Ugh why are you here freak?" "Oh nothing, just heading to your dad's office to report you for bullying me," "W-What, I don't know what you're talking about-" "This has your possible fingerprints and your writing will surely look familiar to your "daddy"" I said as I glare at her. She then started looking nervous and I calmly say, "Well I can let this go, just this once, but I'm keeping this for "favors", Kay?" She nods her head and walks away, "That...was..." "So cool!" Odd interrupts Ulrich, I giggle and join them at the bench.

"So you guys do that daily?" "Pretty much, so you wanna join us with the fighting?" Odd asks. I thought about it for a second and shake my head, "If it means I get to kick more butt, then I'm in!"

We hang for a while at the bench, talking, playing soccer, practicing martial arts, and even showing them my art. 'Maybe this place isn't that boring, especially now but I still need to know what is happening to me,' I start my breathing techniques remember the first time I came here, I blush at the thought of Ulrich helping me, 'Ehh I'll worry about stuff later.'