Infirmary.

My eyes shot open. "I have to save her!"

Eh??

Was it just me or did my voice maybe not sound as manly as I would've wanted it to.
I cleared my throat.

I sat up to look around and instantly knew where I was. I sighed.

UA infirmary.

"Midoriya? Finally waking up I see?" I knew this voice all too well. I say up suddenly remembering everything that happened last night.

"Recovery girl what hap-" I slapped my hand over my voice. Why do I sound like that?
"You might wanna lie back down, son." She said grimly. She looked over behind the curtain. Mr. Aizawa came into view.

"Sensei? What's happening? Where's that girl and where's Allmight??" I blurted out. I shivered my voice was so different it made me uneasy. My chest felt heavy.
"Allmight is out trying to find someone" My heart panged. My feelings were hurt that he wasn't here.

"The girl you saved named Mikki is in the hospital in critical condition" Aizawa said to me quickly. He was probably trying not to let it all sink in at once. I'm clenched my fists.
"She wouldn't have been there if it weren't for me," I said through clenched teeth.
"All being said you did a wonderful job Midoriya the witness was saved and no casualties occurred" He admitted but what made me feel uneasy was the fact that he wasn't looking me in my eyes.

"Aizawa-sensei I have a different question," I said slowly. I watched his expression. I know he knows what I'm moving towards.
"Y-yes child?" He asked still not looking at me. My eyes narrowed.
"What happened to my voice? Why do I feel weird?" I asked genuinely.
"Well you see Midoriya I might be a better person to answer that" Recover girl said stepping in front of Aizawa. It looked like she was trying to help him escape because soon after he scurried from the room.

"Would you mind Midoriya putting this over your eyes?" She asked handing me a sleep mask.
"Okay" I covered my eyes standing up.
"Alright I want you to step over here okay?"
You can take it off now
Okay" I open my eyes. The first thing I see is a half-naked girl
OH MY GOD, MISS I'M SO SORRY!!" I move away from the- wait a second she moved with me. I realized that was a mirror. My heart stopped. I stepped back in front of the mirror.

No

I moved. She moved.

No

I reached up and so did she.

NO!

I began to whimper. My feelings felt brand new.

"Oh, no.," I whispered. I could see the tears pour down the pretty girls face.
"Why... h-how?" I began to cry. I sobbed myself to the floor. What's happened to me? Is this permanent?

"Why can't I stop crying?" I hiccuped weakly. Recovery Girl helped me up.
"There, their sweetie come on" She sat me on the bed and gave me a box of tissues. I cried for a little longer at some point Aizawa Sensei had re-entered the room.

"What's happened to me?" I snapped at them. Suddenly I felt angry and hot tears ran down my face. "Why do I look like this?"
Aizawa- Sensei approached me like a wild animal.

"Midoriya we're doing everything in our power to get you back to normal-"
"LIKE WHAT???" I screeched. My voice is so high pitched I'm surprised I didn't bust a window.

"How did this HAPPEN!!!" I sobbed throwing my tissue papers on the floor. Aizawa-Sensei's eye followed the papers as he spoke to me softly "Listen Midoriya, when Iida found you we hospitalized you immediately. We found out that in a state of fear the girl you rescued Mikki activated her quirk before passing out. It was too late. Soon after you passed out in the hospital bed you were like this."

"Iida found me?" I said with wide eyes embarrassed blush swept across my face. Aizawa noticed immediately.
"Yes but he didn't see this. You changed while in the hospital." He assured me.
"So why don't you just get Mikki to fix it," I asked through my tears.

"She's in a critical condition with multiple broken bones, she's in a coma" He said gently.

I started to cry again.

"We don't even know if she can turn you back Her quirk registration is in California is being sent here for us to review soon."
"S-so what do I do until then?" I whimpered.
They looked at each other unsure what to say. I have to wait and-
"I can NOT go to school like this." I cried.

No way, no way, no way

"I-I won't!" Listening to myself sounded like I could hear how unreasonable I was being but I couldn't help it. This was so embarrassing!
"Oh I've had enough of this!" I looked up through my tears and watched as Midnight was pushing Recovery Girl and Aizawa-Sensei out of the room.

"Don't you two see? She doesn't wanna talk to people who can't understand how she feels right now!" Midnight scolded pushing them. She called me 'she'. I whimpered. She looked at me sympathetically.

"You and I are gonna have a big talk okay? Don't worry I'll explain everything!" She assured me confidently.
"But-"
"No buts. Out! She needs a younger woman's touch!"
I sniffed.
"Here honey," she said handing me a new box of tissue paper for some strange reason I already felt better.
"Thanks Mrs. Midnight" I said drying my face.
"Oh it's okay sweetie they probably overwhelmed you"
"Overwhelmed me?"
"Does your chest hurt?"
"Yes"
"Do you keep crying?"
"Yes"
Do you want a hug?" She said reaching out. Tears started to trickle down my face.
Y-yes" I admitted. She jumped up and gave me a warm hug. I cried for a long time letting her comfort me and baby me.
After about an hour I felt calm.
"I feel better now."
"Good enough to go to class?"
There was a pause
"You know you have to eventually" She said to me gently. I sighed brushing all my hair out my face.

"I-I know I just... I don't know"
"You have to be strong," She said encouragingly
"Yeah your right. So what I look a little different now and my voice is super high I-I'm still me!" I tried to sound confident. She smiled.

"Well then we'll have to make a change in your uniforms" She stated.
"W-wait you mean I have to wear that!??" I stammered pointing at the uniform in the corner. I just realized. Oh no

"None of my clothes fit me anymore" I said looking in the mirror. "I'm so small"
"Midoriya I have a question" Midnight started.
"Y-yes?" I asked
"Have you seen yourself naked yet?"
I blushed looking down
"N-no," I replied still blushing

"You might want to do that. It's your body it's okay it's natural" She assured me.
I looked at her unsure holding the collar of my hospital gown.

"I could give you some privacy to get aquatinted with yourself.."

"O-okay"

Soon after she left I turned to the mirror and let the gown drop.

I gasped looking up.

I felt ashamed.

No there's no reason to. It's my body isn't it?
I nodded looking back down. I'm round but still fit. I look at my chest. So that's why it hurts.

They're so heavy.

It was childish but I lifted each one in my hands. Mine looks nicer than the one I've seen on TV. For some reason that made me feel good. I smiled turning around to look at my bottom. It's round too. My hairs so long.
I petted it fondly. Soft. I looked back at my overall appearance. I'm pretty. I smiled.

"Honey you okay in there"
"Y-yeah can I have my clothes?"
"Your clothes? No no honey those won't fit anymore"

I sighed. That's going to get annoying I need new clothes.

"How about we go shopping. It is the weekend"
"Sh-shopping?"
"Yeah it'll be fun we'll get you cute clothes have girl talk we'll even invite a few others to tag along.."
"L-like st-"

"No other student just some other female teachers" She assured me

"What if- " I began.

"We'll go to a faraway mall no ones gonna see you until you feel comfortable alright?" She cut me off as if she read my mind. I liked talking to Midnight. She really gets it.
"O-okay" I stammered.

"Yay!" She clapped her hands. This was gonna be a long weekend.