We Meet Again

Hinata POV:
Hinata was so excited to finally see everyone again. "Its been 3 years" he thought"and I haven't gotten taller either"
  He was on his way to a meetup where everyone on the karasuno volleyball team would be, he was so excited he couldn't wait to see nishinoya-senpai again. Just the thought of noya-senpai turned him on, but he had to hurry or he would be late.

Noya POV:
  "Hes not here yet" noya thinks to himself. Noya nervously waits at the door for hinata to arrive " I've been waiting for five minutes where is he?"
  Noya blushed at the thought of hinata
He notices Tanaka and everyone else smiling at him, and he quickly started blushing again.

Hinata POV:
  "Ive arrived!" Hinata thought to himself when he found himself standing outside the building they were meeting up in. He opens the door and is   meet with nishinoya blushing and he gets redder as soon as he notices hinata looking at him. "I wonder what's up with noya-senpai?" Hinata thought to himself. "Are u ok noya?" Hinata asked, "I'm ok" noya says back, still a little red. "So cute" I think to myself.

Everyone's POV:
  "Alright everyone how about we get this party started" said suga, "yeah!" Everyone responds.
"So hinata what have you been doing since we graduated high school?" Kageyama said.
  "I started a part time job and I coach middle school volleyball in my free time." I said.
  "YOUR SO COOL SHOYO!" Said noya.
  "T-THANKS NOYA-SENPAI!" I said
  I shouted probably a little to loud as kageyama and tsukishima covered their ears at us yelling.
  "Sorry about that" I said shyly.
  I took a look at noya as he was talking to tanaka and he looked back and smiled " damn why is he so hot!"
  I looked at noya again and it looked like he got taller even though me and him were both sitting up straight he was taller!
"Hey noya"
"What's up?" He said back
"Can you stand up I need to check something?" I said to him
"Ok?" He says as he stands up. I turn him around to face me and I put my forehead close to his.
"You did get taller than me" I say and start pouting. "WAIT REALLY!" He shouts and then he checks for himself

Noya made the same pose that he did when he first met throwing his army green jacket over his shoulder and looking at me with a cute smile

He looked at me when I smiled back and turned around, did I see him blush!? Nah I thought to myself I must have been mistaken.

Noya POV:
"Goddamit why is he so cute and the fact that I am an inch taller than him makes him look even cuter" noya said out loud after hinata left the room to go use the bathroom. I turned around and saw everyone looking at me "d-did I say that out loud?"
"Yes yes you did" Daichi said to me.
That is when I died "I AM SOOOOO EMBARRASSED!!" I said in my head
I turned back around again to see what they have to say "sooooo nishinoya you like hinata?" Kageyama said
   I gulped "i...."