Prologue

Third Person point of view:

(Y/N) was walking around town, just to take a deep breath. (Y/N)'s phone suddenly buzzed and she took it out of her pocket in the back of her shorts. When she checked the caller ID it stated "Mom" followed by a red heart after. She easily slid the green "accept call" button and put the phone up to her ear. "Hello?" she answered trying to sound bubbly, but from the other end of the line spoke a hoarse voice "Y/N? Is that you?" her mom asked. "Yeah, it's me momma." (Y/N) replied trying not to sound worried at the sound of her voice. (Y/N) was staring at the ground hence she bumped into someone, she fell tumbling to the ground and with her went her phone. A tiny squeak escaped (Y/N)'s lips as she looked up at the person she bumped into. A young looking man with white hair pulled back into a low ponytail and doll like features with red glimmering eyes looked back at her.

"Are you alright?!" asked the man in a frantic voice. He extended a hand towards (Y/N) and she hesitated before taking her hand in his. (Y/N) was speechless as she noticed her coffee had spilled all over his shirt. "I'M SO SORRY!!!" she exclaimed louder than she wanted. It was only then that the doll like man looked down at his clothing now drenched with a brown stain. "It's fine," replied the man, but before she realized what she was doing she grabbed a napkin and tried wiping the stain away. She started mumbling "I'm so sorry," and "let me repay you" over and over.

unsure of how to make her stop he grabbed her wrist and told her it was fine, until she stopped mumbling. After she'd calmed down she picked up her now shattered phone off the ground and sat against a building wall, the man sat beside her and then spoke up "I'm Zen, and you are?" He asked in a polite tone. "(Y/N), I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." then they both shook hands and Zen's attention went to her shattered phone. "OH MY GOODNESS!" He said mortified, "I'M SO SORRY!!! PLEASE COME WITH ME I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN FIX IT!!," Zen exclaimed pulling (Y/N) off of the ground.

"Where are we going?" (Y/N) asked a bit weirded out. "I'll explain when we get there," said Zen as he began running with (Y/N)
"How far is it?" (Y/N) asked even more curious then before. "Not that much farther" replied Zen. In a couple of minutes they arrived at a well secured home/place? (Y/N) didn't know what to call it. Zen knocked on the door out of breath, when the door opened it revealed a boy with red messy hair, glasses that were black with yellow along with it, a cross necklace and dressed in your usual home relax outfit. "Zen?" He said in a sleepy voice, "what do you want? You ruined my nap," He said in a groggy voice. (Y/N) stood behind the Zen and when Zen finally caught his breath he explained the situation and the red head let them in.

"So, you're telling me...you ran into a girl and you caused her to shatter her phone and you want me to do something about it?" The boy repeated back to Zen. Zen eagerly nodded his head. "Zen, as much as I want to believe you. I frankly do not because I don't even see a girl or a shattered phone with you," calmly said the red head.  Zen quickly grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and pulled her forward. "Believe me now?" He asked in a displeased tone. The red head just stared at (Y/N) a little puzzled that Zen was telling the truth. "Who's that?" The red head asked while he pointed at (Y/N). Zen elbowed (Y/N) as a matter to say 'introduce yourself'. A sigh escaped (Y/N)'s lips and she quickly spoke "The name is (Y/N) (L/N), and you are?" She extended her hand towards the red head and which he glanced down at her hand.

"Saeyoung Choi," he grabbed her hand and shook it with excitement. "Most people call me 707 though." as soon as he let go of (Y/N) she stared at the red head studying him. "Why do they call you 707?" She asked curiously, the man referred to as Saeyoung or 707 smiled widely. "I'm a hacker," he said with excitement in his tone. "Aha," said (Y/N) seeing it start to get dark outside. The door suddenly slammed open, "SEVEN!!!!" a young male voice shouted from the doorway followed by stomping from the hall into the living room.

"SEVEN HOW DARE YOU?!" The young male entered the room and stormed right up to 707.
This one had yellow/blonde-ish hair with purple eyes. He looked pretty young too. Then another person came into the room, this one had heels and looked as if she had come back from some important meeting. "Yoosung, calm down." She calmly stated, her gaze soon fell upon (Y/N). She walked over to (Y/N), "I'm Jaehee Kang, and you are?" She extended her hand to (Y/N) while meanwhile the boy known as 'Yoosung' scolded 707.

to be continued-

Hope you enjoyed the story so far :D