Wonderwall pt.2

"Can I help you?" She says, remaining in the same spot.

"I-"

Now I'm in her presence, I'm utterly lost for words. She nods, expectant of a reply.

"Your music..."

"It's too loud? Oh I'm so sorry..." She moves towards the record player with the intention of lowering the volume. I rush over to her, taking her wrists.

"No, leave it." I demand, looking down into those eyes. The eyes I could see even through the Wonderwall.

I don't realise, but I'm still holding her wrists gently. They're petite and perfect, just like her legs, her stomach, her face, her entire being.

"You like this kind of music too?" The stranger asks, referring to the Indian-style music being emitted from the small speaker.

"I do now." I smirk, still not being able to break away from her electrifying gaze.

Biting her lip and swinging on her heel, she spins round away from me, sending a wave of her shampoo scent into my nostrils.

Heading over to the window overlooking the city, she looks fixedly out of it.

"What do I call you then?"

"George."

"They call me Skye."

The sounding of her name makes my breathing quicken yet again. It seems so perfect.

We stand there for a few minutes, Skye gazing out over the city, me gazing over her.

We stand for so long that the record finishes, and Skye sighs, turning back round, to where I gravitated closer to her.

"Do you have any requests?" She asks, flicking mindlessly through her record collection, eyes not budging from mine.

I shake my head, still intoxicated by her spirit. She giggles and places another record on.

Skye stands by the player for a moment until the music begins to play, and she smiles, throwing her head back and raising her arms above her head, exposing the stomach which drove me so crazy earlier.

Realising that I've stared for too long, I cough and try my best to look away.

Her gaze lowers back to me.

"You're from next door."

"Yeah, how did you know?"

She strides over to me, standing dangerously close.

"I've seen you." A smirk plays on her lips, and she takes my hands.

Her sudden eagerness for contact takes me by surprise, and I find myself clawing desperately at her hands, needing to feel more of her on me.

Finding this amusing, she shakes me off and steps back, to which I realise an exasperated breath.

"I've seen you please yourself, now it's my turn..."

Skye steps forward, biting her lip. I'm transfixed to the spot, as her mouth massages mine. Soon, her tongue graces along my lip, before I let it tangle around mine.

My hands reach up and grasp onto her waist. Her hands (which were rested on my shoulders) move to my cheeks, where she pulls my cheeks closer to hers, meaning the sweltering kiss deepens greatly.

I moan as Skye swiftly begins to use her hips to nudge me back towards the Wonderwall. Whereas my side is plain brick, boring to look to at, her side is adorned with murals and colour.

We collide with the wall, just as a burst of Sitar music erupts, seemingly from all around us.

Without me realising, Skye's hands are around the hem of my boxers, and she's lowering herself to the ground.

My breathing is erratic, as she begins to slide them down my legs. Without even looking up at my fully-sprung erection, she begins to trail kisses up my shins, the inside of my thighs and finally to my cock, which is yearning for her; only her.

I groan as Skye's mouth makes contact with the tip, then her tongue sliding from base upwards, where she laps up the pre-cum already oozing for her.

Rather than placing her mouth around it and pleasing me that way, Skye continues to kiss upwards, to my stomach, chest, throat and finally my mouth. I take her face in my hands and become more forceful with my mouth, needing more of her.

My hands fall to her waist, where I grasp for them of her top. We release each others mouths so I can yank it off. The sight I see before has got to be the finest wonder of all.

"No bra..."

"It's 1968, we don't wear bras anymore." She giggles, as if I'm expected to know. I guess it goes to show how long it's been since I last 'had the pleasure.'

"Good." I smirk, grabbing the back of her neck and slamming my mouth on hers again.

I fumble with the belt on her shorts, until I just about hear the metal click over the music. Her shorts fall, revealing her white lace panties, which are swiftly removed.

Without even having to confer, Skye hops up, and my hands are spread across the backs of her thighs, holding her up. Her legs wrap around my torso and cross around my back. Using the wall as leverage, Skye lowers herself onto my member, which has been begging for her for what seems like years, though it's only been less than an hour since I saw her through my Wonderwall.

Locking those beautifully green eyes onto mine, Skye smirks, and then begins to rock, with me supporting her legs.

"Skye..." I breathe, eyes rolling back at the immense pleasure I'm already feeling.

"I've seen you so many times...through the wall."

"Skye."

"I've watched you, and I knew in time...you'd find me."

With each word she breathes, my arousal ramps up, and the sheer force of her bouncing and my thrusting upwards is soon to be too much to bear.

"What even are you?" I utter, hardly able to string together a sentence.

"I am Skye, I am the sky, I am the sea, I am the Earth."

"I can't..." I groan, being almost ready to release inside this wonder, who I am still mesmerised by.

"Go on, George. This is fate."

Her words are enough to send me into a mind-bending orgasm. Every drop of my lust explodes in her, and my eyes and head roll back in utter rapture, even more so when she comes undone, right onto my softening cock.

"Skye. You're not even human..." I moan as she rides out her orgasm.

"That was so powerful, I've never..." I trail off.

"I know right! This acid really is something, isn't it John?" A male voice speaks.

"The walls...they're fucking talking." John stares out into space, still being in the thick of a trip.

I'm pulled out of my daze by the music getting louder and louder, and the sounds of excitable male voices filling the room. I look around frantically, trying to get my bearings.

"Dude, where did you go?!" Paul asks me, looking into my eyes to see how far gone I am.

"I...I went to the sky."

"You were HIGH as the sky, yes."

"Where did she go?" I ask, desperate to know the whereabouts of my lover.

"Who?"

"Skye."

"The only Skye I fucking know is the one out there." Paul laughs, making my heart drop.

The reality hits me like a tonne of bricks: the Wonderwall doesn't exist.

And neither does the Wonder beyond it.
.......

I'm such a bitch lmaooo