In Here (Mammon Imagine)

You came back from RAD and you dropped your stuff on the ground. You flung yourself on the bed and you let out a deep sigh. But almost instantly, your door was flung open and two brothers walked in, in the midst of an argument.
"You really are an idiot, aren't you?" you heard Satan ask.
"You can't tell me that was a terrible thing to do!" Mammon shot back. You rolled over in your bed and you watched the argument.
"Did you really think it was a great idea to try and get a picture of Lucifer sleeping? I'm surprised he didn't kill you!"
You chuckled from where you were and both of the boys turned to look at you. Satan was smiling but Mammon was glaring.
"What're you laughing at? Who gave you the right?"
"I'm pretty sure I got the right when you came barging in here, and I'm laughing because I can't believe you thought getting a picture of sleeping Lucifer was going to work."
Mammon rolled his eyes and turned back to Satan, but Satan got a curious look on his face.
"Why are we in (Y/N)'s room?" Satan asked Mammon. This piqued your interest and you sat up.
"Why are you in my room?" you asked. You saw him blush and you smirked to yourself.
"Come to think of it," Satan mused, adding more to Mammon's growing embarrassment, "we've been in here a lot lately. I'm pretty sure you have some of your stuff over there, Mammon. What's that about?"
Mammon stayed silent, his cheeks growing more red by the second.
"W-w-well if y-you're that b-b-bothered by it, then I-I'll leave," he stammered out. You giggled. You thought he was cute when he was flustered.
"It's okay, Mammon. I know you'll be back soon," you laughed and Satan started laughing soon. Mammon left, almost slamming the door behind him. You laughed with Satan for a moment and then his eyes flashed bright with an idea.
"(Y/N), do you want to make Mammon jealous?" he asked.
"Yes but why?" you asked, curiously.
"I just want to know what would happen and you have to admit it's hilarious to see him so flustered," Satan explained.
"What's the plan?" you asked, smiling as you waited for him to explain.
The plan was for Satan to start hanging around you some more, especially in your room. He was gonna just leave a few things here and there and Mammon would start to notice and get aggravated.
"I'd be willing to bet that he's already upset that I've been in here for this long," he commented and you laughed.
"Alright, sounds like a plan. I'll see you later," you told him. He waved and then he left, greeted by Mammon on the other side of the door.
"What were you in there so long for?" he interrogated him as soon as he stepped outside. You chuckled and you closed the door behind them, smiling to yourself.
Your experiment started off pretty regular. Satan would hang out in your room everyday, making sure Mammon would take notice. You guys would hang out and watch shows or do your homework. Eventually, Satan gave you a few of his favorite books to read and you have him some of yours. You guys would hang out, and it was starting to get to Mammon.
One day, he knocked on the door while Satan was there, so you got up to answer it.
"Hey, Mammon," you greeted him. "What's up?"
"What are you guys doing in there?" he asked, clearly trying to peek in.
"Nothing," you answered. You looked back over to where Satan was and you laughed. For the last ten minutes, he had been trying to balance a book on his nose. He would put it on his face and it would wobble a bit, then fall and hit him. It was pretty hilarious to you each time. Mammon mumbled something and walked off, and you shut the door behind him.
You walked back and plopped down on your bed, watching as Satan still attempted to balance the book. It fell down once again and he sighed in defeat. He then looked at the clock before he turned back to you.
"It's getting pretty late, I should probably go now," he announced. He stood up and smiled at you and you waved back. He walked out and almost instantly your D. D. D. buzzed. It was from Mammon.
"Is Satan there?" the message read. You sent him one of the stickers that said no. He asked to come over and you told him that he could. Pretty quickly, you heard a knock on your door. You opened it to reveal a semi-distraught Mammon.
"Come in," you told him. He walked by you and started pacing around. "Are you okay?"
"Why are you hanging out with Satan so much?" he asked quickly instead of answering you. You were a little startled.
"What?" you responded.
"I mean, are you in love with the guy or something? He's just always in here for like hours. What do you guys even do?" He looked at you, a little angry and waiting for an explanation.
"Are you jealous?" you asked instead, smirking slightly.
"Me? Jealous? How would I be jealous?" he deflected.
"I don't know, you just seem awfully curious about Satan and me."
"Just- you know what? Fine, whatever, I'm out," he stated, turning back to the door to leave. You quickly flattened yourself against the door, stopping him from going.
"Just what?" you asked before he could reach for the doorknob. He lowered his hand and he sighed.
"I just don't like him in here, okay?" he admitted, reaching for the door and trying to open it, but you wouldn't budge.
"Why not?"
This time, he made direct eye contact with you. His eyes were sparkling with sincerity before he answered.
"Because I want to be the only guy in here," he confessed lowly. You noticed how close the two of you were and the fact that you were backed up against a door.
"Okay then," you whispered, and his eyes lit up a bit brighter.
"What?"
"You're the only guy that can come in my room," you repeated, looking at him. His eyes flicked to your lips and he looked back at you. You closed your eyes and leaned forward just a little. His lips met yours and you got lost in the moment. You pulled away, the both of you breathless, and he smiled.
"Good. Then maybe we can do this more often," he remarked. You rolled your eyes and he chuckled, before the two of you went over to your bed, cuddled up, and watched whatever movie was on. That you could get used to.