Pillow Fight (Mammon Imagine)

"Oh (Y/N) you're so cuddly!" Asmo squealed as he hugged you up against him. Diavolo had informed you that you were going on a bonding trip with not only the Demon Brothers but the angels as well. You were a little excited, but a little nervous.
     Of course, being with the boys was bound to cause trouble, which it did. After narrowly escaping the dungeons, Asmo decided to make a pact with you. Now, he was clinging to you and being around you as much as possible, even if that meant being next to you in your own bed.
    You laughed as you looked over at Asmo, and you could almost see hearts floating around his head.
     "Okay but I still need some room to breathe," you giggled.
      "I'm sorry! I just can't help it!" You laughed and Asmo started tickling you.
      Mammon looked up from his spot in the room and rolled his eyes.
      "You could give her a little space," he commented. Simeon looked up to where Mammon was and Asmo turned to look at him.
      "Why are you here?" he asked. Mammon flushed a bit before looking back at his D. D. D.
       "Just saying," he muttered. Asmo started tickling you again and you were laughing so hard that you couldn't catch your breath.
      "Stop, Asmo, stop!" you wheezed out between breathes. He stopped tickling you but he wrapped his arms around you and started giving you light kisses all over.
     "Cut it out!" Mammon shouted from the other side of the room. Instead, Asmo continued, getting louder, specifically to irritate Mammon. You sighed, knowing that you were about to get caught in the middle of a brother battle.
      "Do you have to have your hands all over her?" he yelled again. Asmo sat up and started talking to Mammon.
      "Are you jealous that you don't have your hands all over her?" Asmo fired back. You quietly slid back against the head of the bed and watched as Mammon got more red.
       "No, but (Y/N) told you to stop and that she needs her space! Didn't you, (Y/N)?" Both boys turned to look at you and you held your hands up.
       "Don't bring me into this," was all you said. Suddenly, Beel and Satan appeared at the entrance, poking their heads in, and Levi appeared at the entrance, too.
       "See? (Y/N) doesn't care, so why do you?" Asmo asked, bringing the attention back to him.
       "Her not being involved and her not caring are two different things! And I'm just trying to say that-"
      And so the shouting match began. Asmo and Mammon were getting all in it, and the rest of the brothers were watching.
      "You know what, Asmo? You're just so aggravating," Mammon announced. He reached over, grabbed a pillow, and chucked it at Asmo. He barely dodged it before he turned back to Mammon.
       "Oh really?" he asked, indignant. He grabbed another pillow and threw it back at Mammon.
       "Pillow fight!" Levi screamed and suddenly  pillows were flying threw the air like bricks. You quickly hid near the wall and tried to protect your head from incoming pillows.
      Unfortunately, Diavolo and Lucifer picked the wrong time to show up.
      "What is going on in-" Lucifer attempted you ask, but was cut off when a pillow hit him in the chest. He turned to look at who threw it and that's when he was met with the terrified look on Mammon's face. "Mammon!" he roared. Diavolo chuckled slightly and Lucifer turned to look at him. "Diavolo, father up some pillows as ammunition," he ordered, and Diavolo did what Lucifer said. Suddenly, these pillows were flying like bullets through the air. Everyone was ducking for cover from Lucifer's deadly pillows. Diavolo and Lucifer worked pretty well as a team.
      Eventually, the clamor died down and there were a few feathers were floating through the air. The room was silent before Diavolo spoke.
      "That was fun," he commented, a brilliant smile lighting up his face.
       "Fun? You think that was fun?" Lucifer questioned him. You chuckled quietly at their banter while it was going on.
       "Everybody needs to go back to their room. Now," Lucifer ordered, and you shuddered at the sudden ominous tone. Everyone got out, some of them grumbling, until they all left.  
       "(Y/N), are you okay?" Simeon asked, walking over to help you up.
        "Yeah, do you need cuddles to feel better?" Asmo asked. You chuckled softly and you went to your bed, going to sleep.
      The next day was a bit hectic, with a scavenger hunt and all, but somehow, Mammon found a way to get you alone.
     "Hey," he said, scratching behind his neck. You blushed slightly because he looked so cute when he was nervous. But you didn't know what he was nervous about. You looked at him and you saw a light bruise on his face you reached up and touched it and he flinched a little, so you pulled away.
     "What's that from?" you asked.
     "Probably from one of those pillows last night," he said.
      "Let's see if I can make it feel better." You leaned up and gently kissed his cheek. His eyes were wide and he started stammering and you giggled. "Don't pretend it wasn't obvious how you felt. It doesn't seem that anyone else cares as much as you do about Asmo's hands all over me," you added the last part, watching as he got angry and you chuckled.
      "I just don't like it, that's all," he said. He leaned down and he gently kissed you before pulling away. "I just want you to save those cuddles for me, maybe." His cheeks were flush and you thought he was adorable.
      "Tell you what, wait until we get back home and then I'll give you some cuddles. Just don't get insanely jealous while we're here, otherwise Lucifer might string you up by your feet again." Mammon shuddered but nodded at you.
       "Deal."
       You kissed him on his lips one more time before you went back and found your group. Who knew that an epic pillow fight could end up this sweet?