Rules

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN YOU MUST READ THE FOLLOWING RULES.

***

Like any joined account, there are going to be rules that everyone must follow to ensure the safety of its members and the account itself. 

If you want to join the Fifth House, there are rules that you need to read, follow, and agree with them. If you have a problem with one of the rules, please contact the founders to discuss your thoughts on it. 

Here are the rules:

1. The number one thing you must do if you join or are on this account's page and/or books is to be kind and respectful to everyone. We do not tolerate bullying, insulting, etc. 

2. Be welcoming. If someone wants to join, or is inquiring about the account, please do not exclude them from the group. 

3. Do not post/create/change anything using this account without permission from the founders (this includes reading lists, posts, changing the bio, or creating books). If you want to create/post something, ask for permission.  

4. If you do not follow these rules, the founders have the right to deny your form or expel you from the account.

5. Have fun. If you do not feel safe on this account, and/or don't want to be apart of it, YOU have the right to leave and/or contact the founders on what it happening. 

6. Thank you for reading these rules. (not really a rule, but still XD)

***

If you have any suggestions that should be a rule, or just suggestions in general for this account, please comment below! 

***

DO NOT FILL OUT A FORM WITHOUT READING AND ACCEPTING THESE RULES ABOVE.

Thank you.