Violet

Violet-PENTAGON
Chapter thirty-five

Jisung takes a deep breath, only to choke on it. He coughs and Felix rubs his back. "Are you Alright man?"

Jisung glares at him. "Yeah totally. I'm just getting married in less than two minutes, I'm not panicking. Yeah I'm totally okay."

"Because it's your wedding day, I'll let you off the hook. I'm sure Minho would hate to see the suits he bought for you become trash."

Jisung rolls his eyes. "Yah. Because that's what he cares about. Definitely not his soon-to-be-husband." Felix gasp

"That's right! You'll be able to call him your husband from now on~"

"In like—" and like that, the music starts playing.

But the moment it starts, it stops. And he only then realizes he's already standing in front of Minho, staring up into his dark brown eyes. They seem to hold so much more than just love.

The words the priest spoke didn't make it into Jisung's head, he didn't hear them. He pays no mind to the people around him. He tries to anyway. His beating heart felt as though he might fall over any moment.

Minho's smile meant everything to him, it brought him joy and happiness and he could do nothing more than smile back.

"I do." Jisung finally snaps back to reality, realizing its now time to seal their vows with a kiss.

Though they've kissed so many times before, this one felt so much more different. Maybe because of the situation or just because it is different. It lasted longer than a quick peck, and he swore he felt actual sparks fly around them.

The ceremony seemed to last a short time, it went by fast and Jisung wouldn't say he was happy about it, but the he was really excited for the after party. Dancing with Minho, to the slow along they had picked out—Violet by PENTAGON.

Everyone had watched them, swaying side to side. They watched the years roll down Jisung's cheeks, as well as Minhos. They could see all the love they have for each other stored in the way they move with each other, perfectly and in sync. As if made to be that way.

And although they didn't want to stop dancing when the music stopped, the had to. For the sake of not wanting to be embarrassed, and because Jisung was crying so much he could barely see where he was walking.

All those years spent together, the last few weeks of worrying if Minho was doing something jay could potentially hurt Jisung, when he was only helping debut a group, being their choreographer, al the nights they made love and didn't just have sex, it all led up to this beautiful day. And Jisung would bask in it for months, even years to come.

Fin

Finished: Sunday, February 16, 2020 6:32PM
A/N: I wanna thank you all for sticking with me in this messy-no actual plot story. It's a really weird and messy story, that makes no sense and I apologize. But you're all so wonder for sticking with me, if you have. I love you guys so much!!!

I posted a new story, New York Cheesecake, the other day. It's Minsung. I'd love if you checked it out, and my other stories!!
{Stan PENTAGON}

Bye my lovelies~ ❤️❤️❤️❤️