Chapter 10

"ERI, (Y/N)!" Midoriya called out as he kept climbing to reach them. "This time I will protect them! I failed before..." He thought back to all the times he couldn't keep them safe, when Eri chose to go back with Overhaul to save them and when (y/n) was attacked by the league of villains. He looks up to see that both of them jumped from the platform and were reaching out to him. "But that won't happen... this time I won't let go!" Midoriya opens his arms up and both (y/n) and Eri hug him tightly not wanting to let go of him. "It's alright now... I got you guys and I promise not to let go this time."

Midoriya gasps as he looks up to see Overhaul glaring at him menacingly before slamming his hand down on the ground. "GIVE THEM BACK!" He shouts as he created a bunch spikes coming towards them in all directions. Midoriya jumps around trying his best to dodge all of the incoming spikes but he can't dodge in midair. It seemed hopeless for him to keep the girls safe but he only tightened his grip around them and thought back to all they put themselves in danger only to protect him and the others. "I won't let go... I refuse, no one will ever hurt them again!" He kept dodging the attacks and saw Overhaul reaching out to them and suddenly without realizing it Midoriya uses One for All at 100% sending himself flying up into the sky along with the girls along with destroying the underground base. He opened eyes shocked to see they were outside and way up high in the sky. "Wh-What?"

——————

Surprisingly Overhaul was able to survive that attack but his arm was broken and he was bleeding a lot, he slowly stood up and used his quirk to heal his arm before slowly making his way to one of his organization members, Katstukame. "I never told Eri what her power is, let alone how to use it... and to think of all people (y/n) we be the one to betray me like that. (Y/n), Eri, naughty girls, you both belong to me..." He mumbles to himself and places his hand on Katstukame, fusing his body with his. "In order to protect my Angel I need you Eri." He says as looks up with a burning desire in his eyes.

Ryuko sees him begin to merge with Katstukame. "This isn't good!" She says and stands up getting ready to fight but then Nighteye speaks up. "There's no need to worry... we're safe at least for the time being, he's not going to target any of us. He'll head to the surface in pursuit of Midoriya and the girls... then he'll kill Midoriya and escape with the girls." Uraraka gasped as her eyes widened in horror. "We can't let him-!" She goes to run after him but the collapses as soon as she tries to take a step. "I want to move but I'm so exhausted, Deku... (y/n)." She thought as she sees Overhaul head to the surface.

——————

Just then Midoriya lands on the ground and places the girls down before looking at his leg and sure enough it wasn't broken. "But how?" He questions and then noticed that (y/n)'s we're now healed as well. "Woah (y/n) your arms the healed and your fever is gone too!" He says placing his hand on her forehead and sure enough it was gone. "Yeah it happened before we jumped." She says and then turns to Eri who was still clutching onto Mirio's cape. (Y/n) and Midoriya bent down to her height and saw that her horn was glowing. "Eri, is this your quirk's doing?" (Y/n) asks but then suddenly Midoriya and her felt pain throughout their entire bodies. "Wh-What's going on it's like my body is being pulled apart from the inside." Eri looks at them worriedly but didn't what to do to help them.

"She has no control over it." Midoriya turns around and sure enough he sees Overhaul come through the hole on the ground and goes to grab them but Midoriya acted quick and grabbed the girls before jumping away to safety. Once they were safe (y/n) turns around to see Overhaul's monster form. "Oh my god..." She says under her breath. "It's true that she activated it at good time but she doesn't know how to turn it off. Isn't that right Eri?" He says and Midoriya glares at him. "She has the power to rewind people that's her secret. Use her right and you might even be able to turn someone back into a monkey. You two being so close to her like that you'll be annihilated every one who touches her is rewinded into nothing. Didn't I tell you that she's cursed!? Hand her over along with (y/n) they belong to me!" He says menacingly and Midoriya ignored him and ties Eri to his back and Midoriya pulled (y/n) close to him while holding her hand tightly. "Okay Eri hold on tight. (Y/n) I have a plan are you still able to use my quirk?" He asks and she nodded. "For a bit longer, why...?" She asks sounding unsure.