Sleepover 💤

Shuichi's POV

I walked around the halls, bored. I decided to go into the dining hall, and to my surprise there were lots of people in it.

 "Yahoo!" Said Angie, waving at me. I waved back, searching for Kaede or Kaito or Maki or something. 

I spotted Kaede, Maki, and Kokichi. I walked over to them.

 "Hey guys." I smiled, mostly at Kaede. I sat down next to her. 

"Hey Maki! Why isn't your boyfriend here?" Kokichi asked, teasing.

 Maki turned red. "K-Kaito isn't my boyfriend!" She snapped.

 "Yeahhh~ he totally is! I bet you guys kiss and stuff!" He teased. 

Maki suddenly snapped, putting her hand around his neck and choking him. "W-Wha- Jeez.. Did..nt know you were s-..so cranky..!" He giggled. "Right, Miss Assassin?" She turned bright red and strangled him harder. Blood trickled out of his mouth as he quickly passed out. She kept going. 

"Stop! You're gonna seriously hurt him!" I yelled, running over to her. She hesitated, dropping him. He slid into the floor, blood trickling out of his mouth. I picked him up, as he was quite light.  

"Kokichi?" I asked, shaking him slightly. He suddenly trembled. 

"S-Saihara.." he murmured, wrapping his arms around my neck. I decided to carry him back to my dorm, so I could watch him.

*That's all for now! Neheheh~!*