Cherry Flavoured Lollipop

You were walking down the streets with a lollipop in your mouth.

Cherry flavoured lollipop was your biggest pet peeve. It smells like rubber and tastes like sugar and lemon to you. But you bear with it. Why? The answer is simple.

Almost every protagonist of every anime you have watched LOVES cherry lollipops for some reason. They keep sucking a lollipop 24/7. Where do they even store those lollipops?

You hummed the tune of your favourite anime opening as you waved your hands around and banged your head.

People gave you weird looks. But you are used to it by now.

You weren't particularly a good dancer. Yes, but you focused more on enjoying your life to the fullest. If it means dancing like there is no tomorrow, then so be it.

You enjoyed watching anime. And you watched it to the point that it started to take over your entire life.

You spend your time praying to God.

'Lord, I m going to study harder. Please make Pokemon real.'

'God...I am going to stop spamming my crush's photos by commenting Sugoi desu. Please give me the powers of an alchemist.'

'Oh Lord, I am going to score full marks in my Maths test this week. Please make me into a cute anime character.'

Little did you know that God dosen't give a shit about how much you score on your maths test.

This was your daily life. Drooling, crying and flirting with anime characters.

But how far would you actually go to be an anime protagonist?