Faked it

You were talking on the phone with your long time friend. Recently Zayn hadn't made you climaxed. You had to fake it. That's only because he's been recording alot lately and hasn't been home much. Plus you been working alot cause of your bakery starting up. Both of you barely had time around each other. Honestly you missed him.

He just left for the studio a couple hours ago to work on some music.
" So girl how's everything with you and Zayn" she asks.
You sigh before answering" Fine relationship wise. Hey can I ask you a question?"
"Yeah what's going on?"
You fiddle with Zayn's shirt you have on.
"We'll have you ever faked it ?"
"what do you mean"
"Like have you ever faked a orgasm with Hassan?" You can hear her chuckle.
"Aaliyah I'm serious"
"Yeah I have a few times but he doesn't know. Why do you ask?
You pause cause you thought you hear a car door but continue to talk.

"Well the past few times I have had to fake it . I don't know why but maybe it's stress. I wish he was more spontaneous too."

"Girl don't worry about it too much. Hey look you could get a vibrator or something to spice it up." You sigh and hear more car doors.
"Anyways he'll be home soon I'll talk to you later don't tell Hassan anything either" you warn her. She just laughs before hanging up.
Your POV
I shuffle around before going to the fridge to get some strawberries. I put on some r&b and dance around. The music was up so loud so I couldn't hear if anyone came in or not.
Natural by Zayn came on and I started singing along to it. I check my phone and see a text from Zayn.

Zaddy❤️👅:
Be home soon stopping to get some food.

Me: okay baby.

I went to check to see if Z was home but he wasn't. I get back to my strawberries and eat some with whipped cream. I see my phone light up and it's Aaliyah.

Bestie:
Beware

Me:
Why

The door slams and I jump. What's wrong with Z. He comes in with groceries from the store.

"Hey babes" I say and he just starts putting up groceries. What did I do wrong. Or did he have a bad day.

"There's a few more bags in the back of the car can you go get them ?" He asks coldly. I just nod and go grab the groceries that were left. When I came back in he was nowhere to be seen. So I proceed to put up the groceries.

I look around for him but didn't see him. Then I go out to the garage to shut the back of the car.  Still didn't see Zayn anywhere so I go lounge on the couch and put on a show. I guess I got too into the show because I didn't notice Zayn go out the door and come back in.

Zayn was silent during dinner which he made. It was really amazing. It was like orgasmic.  As I finish my last bite I moan.

"Are you sure you enjoyed that." He mumbled. I wiped my mouth.

"Huh?" He looked up at me glaring at me.

" Did you enjoy it or did you fake it." He walked over and put his dishes in the sink and washes them. I watch him walk by. Low key getting turned on by his walk. He runs his fingers through his hair. I finish up my dinner and then go wash my dishes. I call Aaliyah.

" Girl"she answers

"Why did you warn me." I ask walking to the couch and laying down.

" Cause umm anyways why you call ?"

"Because Zayn is pissed for some reason. And mentioned faking it. Did you tell Hass."

"No I don't believe I did." She answers questionably. All of a sudden my phone gets snatched out my hand. I turn and see Zayn.

" She'll call you tomorrow Aaliyah"Z says before hanging up the phone. He climbs on top of me and looks at me.

" You faked it huh, you effing faked it" he says growling a bit. I just purse my lips together.

"Huh baby huh" he grips my face . Low-key getting turned on.

"Do I not turn you on anymore do I not make you wet?" All I could do is whimper

"Or is it I'm not spontaneous like I used to be." I just look at him. Then I feel his other hand lower to my waistline and begin rubbing. He chuckles.

"Ooo I see you're wet already." He says into my ear. It makes me more wet. I smirk alittle bit. He noticed my smirk and removes his hand from down there.

"Go to the kitchen right now " I look at him weird. But listen to him and he picked me up and laid me on the counter.

"Good girl." Ooo that made me melt .
He climbs on me and begins kissing me all over.

Thirty minutes later he picks me up and sits me on his lap on the couch. I begin to ride him. He grips my throat making me moan.

Then I heard a low growl and look down and see him looking at me.

"Fuck me Z fuck me hard Daddy." So he slams into me and I lean into him as he pounds me.  I get ready to climax.

"That's it baby release ." He growls and I release and fall onto his chest. We just rest there for a few.

Zayn pushes my hair back and kisses me gently. My legs were shaking so I didn't wanna get up. He takes me up the stairs and we shower. After we shower we cuddle.

"Babe let me go do something" I say

"Why babe?"

"Oh just gonna go grab my phone babe so I can charge it." He licked his lips and nods and then I go and get my phone. I come back and Z is just relaxing.

I text Aaliyah and tell her to call me. About five minutes later she calls. I sit next to Zayn and he wraps his arm around me pulling me against him.

"Hey girl so you know what we were talking about earlier." I play with my blanket and Zayn softly kisses my shoulder.

" Mhmm I remember"

" Well I take it back" I say looking over at Zayn acting like he was on his phone.  I can see him smirk a bit.

"Yeah like for real the best I've ever had honestly has been with him." He looks up and raises his eyebrow.

"Well that's good and sorry Hass overheard me."

"Oh no you're fine trust me. Anyways girl I gotta go" I say. I hang up the phone and snuggle with Z before falling asleep.