6.

"Where are her keys?" Ambrose shot back looking in the back seat.

"Try her purse darling." Aleksei said from the passenger side.

Ambrose shook his head. "Hell no. Last time I went in a women's purse my mom tried to choke me with her gucci bag straps."

Banter between the three went back and fourth, Lúa completely marking up the vulnerable neck below her.

---

Lúa woke up on cloud nine with a hangover from hell, her muscles ached, she had cotton mouth, her head was off its freaking rockers, and she was sweating something serious.

And not normal sweats, it was like fever sweats. It smells like sweaty used bandaid, and left her skin uncomfortably sticky.

Common sense seemed to plague her overworked mind, prayers saying this house belonged to the three men she started off with. Her clothes were all intact, a warm water bottle and some pills left on the nightstand next to the bed.

Still, Lúa first reached for the folded note, "Ambrose caused a scene about getting your house keys out your purse, so we put you up for the night in our guest room. Feel free to use the bathroom- extra toiletries are in the cabinet- breakfast is usually cooked by 7:30-8ish."
- Aleksei

She hummed in relief, a small sense of trust in the knowledge Ambrose was indeed the reason she was wasn't at home cradling her gnawing headache alone, the golden retriever of a man couldn't hurt a fly. Hell, he couldn't even go inside your purse to get your keys. She thought to herself, causing a soft snort.

Slowly she made her way to the bathroom, the thought of re-absorbing hangover sweat from her wet clothes unappealing she peeled the soaked layers off her sickly pale skin.

She knew a boiling shower would rejuvenate her just right, turning the shower head almost all the way over. She walked around the room making sure to lock the door as she opened the closet, borrowing some dry clothes. The first thing she noticed was packages of men's boxer briefs, Score, gym shorts, and white Tee's larger then life compared to her.

She quickly snatched them up placing them neatly on the bed and grabbing a towel before stepping into the quickly steaming bathroom.

"fermoso, casaríasche comigo?" (beautiful, would you marry me?) Lúa joked playfully eyeing her self in the bathroom mirror, skin beautifully heat kissed and caramelized from the shower. Hazel eyes sparkling, she easily made her way to the room beginning to dress.

It was at the moment she was slipping on the white tee, only fitted in Grey boxer briefs did the door open to reveal a squeaking Ambrose.

Lúa stayed facing the bed, calmly shifting the shirt over her brown locks. "I locked that for a reason."

Ambrose, now turned away from Lúa, stared at the ceiling with a small blush coating his neck. "It's already 10, we got worried you were still sleep. And last night you broke out into bad sweats I was just... sorry."

Lúa bite her bottom lip, walking toward the pouty man. He looked as dejected as a kicked puppies, and Lúa doesn't kick puppies. She patted his shoulder, "Thank you". She said lowly.

Ambrose turned around in question, "What did you say?"

She walked past him out the room, embracing the cooler air of the long hallway, "I said where's your lotion."