15

The teenagers prepare to fight their way out of their imprisonment. Daisy and Jensen zip up their jackets and watch as Tony closes his eyes, concentrating intensely.

Come on, help me again, Mama, he thinks. Then, seconds later, he finally begins to shift into his Phoenix form.

But just as he feels his eyes begin to burn, a crash echoes throughout the room. Tony's glowing blue eyes snap open and they search for the cause of the sudden loud noise.

"Jensen!" Daisy exclaims and drops to the ground next to him. His limbs are sprawled out and his eyes glow orange as he stares blankly up at the ceiling. Her hand goes to the back of his head. She carefully moves her legs under his head, propping him up.

When she pulls her hand back it's smeared with bright red blood. Her eyes look up to Tony. His eyes, now back to normal, catch hers in a worried stare.

Tony slowly gets down on his knees and leans over Jensen. He waves his hand over his unblinking eyes. When that doesn't prod any response, he slaps him softly across the cheek. Both of the teenagers watch as Jensen remains unmoving, his eyes still glazed over.

Daisy's eyes meet Tony's and they share a confused look. "What's happening to him?" Worry strains her voice.

"The only thing I can think of would be a vision. Lynx's can get visions of the future," he tells her hopefully, though, still sounding unsure.

Daisy sighs and looks back to the friend whose head lays in her lap. She passes her fingers over his pale forehead that's sparsely littered with brown freckles. "I hope it's something helpful."

<><><>

Whispers echo in a dark, spaceless void. Then, it lightens up just enough so that it can be distinguished as a rectangular room with many people filled inside. The room contains about three dozen people, all huddled together as close as they can in the back corner. The only person not sitting is a tall man with dark, wavy hair and an impatient demeanor who paces back and forth. His bright yellow eyes stand out in the dark, guiding his feet as he travels back and forth.

Alec, Jensen realizes what he's seeing.

The room cell is just like the one Jensen shares with his two friends. Except, this room is completely void of light, except for the dim glow coming from the alpha's eyes.

A low growl erupts from Alec's throat. "Come on Jensen, I need you to see this. Where are you guys?" He grits his teeth and scuffs his boots on the concrete ground.

The vision of Alec moves out of the cell and travels away, down a dark hallway. It goes through a door and suddenly, there is light. Then, to an elevator. The number reads 8 above the shiny, steel doors. And then up.

The vision changes to the number 5 in a digital, red-lit analog font above the same elevator shaft.

When Jensen wakes up he's staring into a pair of hazel eyes. He blinks and then squints from the sudden burning in his eyes from the dryness. He tries to move, but it's like his body isn't awake yet.

The hazel eyes widen above him.

"Tony, he blinked." Daisy reaches out and pushes the shoulder of the olive-skinned boy.

Jensen uses all of his strength to move. "Agh, oh my gosh," he groans.

Tony's head whips around to find Jensen beginning to sit up. He immediately sticks out his arms and helps him sit up with the help of Daisy.