4PROLOGUE4

"Jeno... I don't think that's a good idea..." The boy with the puffy blonde hair spoke softly.

"Chenle, do me a favor." Jeno eyed the blonde boy who apparently is named as Chenle.

"Yeah... sure." Chenle muttered loudly enough for him to hear.

"Shut up." Jeno retorted while giving the boy a death glare. Both of the boys licked their lips in annoyance.

"You all heard the plan. Kidnap her, trick her, and then we get our sweet revenge." Jeno eyed the five other boys standing. "Easy, right? Just make sure you know how to put an act."

"Jeno... I know you're mad but you're making us kidnap an innocent person... she did noth-" Before the innocent looking boy finished his sentence he was stopped by seeing Jeno's fists slam onto the wall. Jeno gulped harshly and exhaled a harsh breath. The innocent looking boy couldn't help but get scared.

"Jaemin... I'm tired of repeating myself." Jeno eyed Jaemin. "Is there anyone else who wants to complain, so I can beat them up this time." The 5 other boys shook their head.

"Good. Tomorrow, I want to see her here in this building. We have planned this for a week, so, do it right. Now you may leave the room." All the five boys walked out of the room except for two upon hearing their names being called.

"Jaemin and Jisung. Can I have a word with you two." The boys walked back to their seats while Jeno closed the door.

"Here's everything about the girl. Don't disappoint me." Jeno handed Jaemin a not-so-thick-yet-not-so-thin file.

Jisung sighed then the two boys left the room.