-1-

Hi, this is my new book. Before this starts I just want to say this is based on the song above, and that this took a long time to plan and write. This story is also inspired by @Kirite_Ryujin story "With Love, Comes the Pain" I loved reading it and I highly recommend it.

WARNING ⚠

This story will contain, blood, abuse, rape, angst, and maybe cutting.

Audio, Pictures and bnha do not belong to me, the only thing I own is the storyline for this.

-------------------------------------------

3rd person pov:

"STOP!! HE'S ONLY A YEAR OLD" Izuku screamed at his father while running towards his younger brother who was unconscious and bleeding from the head. Izuku quickly pulled his brother, Kota, away from their drunk father, only to get a bottle smashed against his head. All he could feel was the glass cutting his face and blood running down from his face to his neck, not long after their father stumbled over to the couch and passing out. While his father passed out, Izuku used that time to pick up his brother and run to their room.

Izuku's pov:

The moment I got into our room I gently placed Kota on the small mattress and went to the closet and grabbed the first aid kit. I fixed up the worst of Kota's and my injuries, and half an hour later Kota woke up and when he did he jumped into my arms shaking. "I... Izu.." He says in a shaky voice with tears in his eyes as he hides his face in my chest. "Shhh.. It's all right." I tell him while slowly rubbing his back and playing with his hair. Slowly but surely he fell asleep in my arms, and I fell asleep while holding him.

-------------3 years later----------

(BTW Izuku is 13 now and Kota is 4)

"YOU LITTLE SHITS, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!" My father yelled at my brother and I, I looked over and saw Kota shaking in fear from his yelling. I tried to calm him down until my father came bursting in through the door, scaring the 4 year old more then he already had. As soon as he came in I was immediately hit with the smell of alcohol like always, but this time it was stronger than normal, I was positive he drank more than he usually did. 

(AN: His usual is around 5-7 bottles, but this time he had 11)

My father walked up to us and stopped once he was standing in-front of us, I confused why he stopped but when I saw him holding something in his hand I immediately grabbed Kota by the waist and pulled him behind me. The next thing he did was take Kota out of my grip and once he was out of my grip, he had put handcuffs on me, and attached me to the bed as he started beating my brother until he was unconscious. Then, everything went black.

When I woke up I was in a dark cell, my wrists were in pain from the cuffs. Just then I heard someone's footsteps coming towards my cell, next I heard the metal door open. I was shocked to see my father come in through the door, what's he going to do to me??  I started shaking when he walked closer towards me. He didn't say anything, he just kept coming closer, until he pulled out a belt..

⚠⚠ RAPE WARNING!⚠⚠ (A very short rape scene because I'm lazy)

3rd person pov:

"Oh, you'll be so much fun to play with~" Hisashi says with a hint of lust in his voice while taking the cuffs of him. Izuku started whimpering in pain when the cuffs came off, blood was dripping down his wrists to his hands. That's when Hisashi put a cloth around Izuku's mouth and started undressing him and himself.

And soon enough, Hisashi roughly slammed his member inside Izuku, who was crying and screaming, but the screams were muffled from the cloth. He felt disgusted from what his dad was doing to him, but he knew is he didn't listen to him, he would be punished more. Hisashi then pulled out the whip again and began to hit Izuku on the back until he started to bleed. When Hisashi did this he started pulling his member in and out faster, making Midoriya bleed more. "Ughh~ I- I'm gonna cum" His father groans while slamming into Izuku. A few minutes later Hisashi came inside Izuku, pulled his member out, and walked out of the cell. Once he left, Midoriya passed out.

⚠⚠RAPE OVER⚠⚠

Kota's pov:

When I woke up, all I could feel was pain. I was in my bedroom, but Izu wasn't. I tried getting up to go find him, but when I did, I just fell straight to the floor due to my legs being to weak. I was sitting in the corner of the room, alone without Izu. I was scared and didn't know where he was.

About 20 minutes later, Izu came stumbling in the room, he was half dressed and bleeding. I wasn't sure what to do, but I did help him over to the bed and put the blanket over him. When I tried to change him, I took of his shirt (Which was the only thing he was wearing and his boxers) and saw that there were scars littering his back. I started shaking, thinking about what our father did to him. I calmed down a bit and slowly put his shirt back while curling up into his chest and falling asleep.

 Izuku's pov:

The next morning I wake up to a small body curled up in my chest, shaking and crying. I slowly draw circles in the small boy's back, calming him down and letting him continue to sleep peacefully. I started to drift of to sleep again, when I heard a door slam. The door slamming caused Kota to shake and cry again. I was trembling a bit too, terrified that my father was gonna kick the door down in any minute. 

I waited for my father to come in and torture us again for what seemed like the millionth time. 5 minutes later I realized that when the door slammed shut, my father had left the house. This was very rare since he abuses us and believes that if he leaves we'll escape. And it was all because of 2 years ago when I tried to run away. 

I looked over at Kota, who was still startled, and knew we needed to leave while our father wasn't here..

 And now you get a cliffhanger, YAYY!! Yes I'm ending the chapter on a cliffhanger, do you have problem with it??

Also.. I'm not sure when I'm gonna go back to Childhood lovers, because I had a lot of fun writing this (Don't ask why). So Childhood lovers will be put on hold for a bit, sorry if you were waiting for the next update on it.

Words: 1130