Arrivers

^
I
I
I    How Imagine the hotel

Hey Guys!

Go Check Out The Family Tree because I changed it a bit to fit the story.

Hermione POV

"Kids come on, we're going to be late!" I yell.

"Isn't that we want," I hear Cassie yell back, "To be fashionably late."

"Just get down the stairs!"

"Kay mom," Cissy yells.

As I waited at the steps.. I remembered a couple of days before when I told my kids...

*

When I had all my kids and Draco around the table, I told them about the invite. They had all agreed to come so they could see my cousin's and aunt's/uncle's faces when they saw the new me. The one after the war. After my amazing husband and kids.

When all the kids left to sleep, I told Draco where it was going to be and he smirked.

La Lionne et le serpent

"It's our hotel, Mia," he said.

"Correct, now I just need to survive my relatives for 5 days next week."

"Did you say next week?"

I nodded my head.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Mia, but next week I have that business trip for a week starting this weekend, remember."

"Wait so you can't make it, but Draco, you promised."

"I can make it for the last day, but Mia, you know I think it's time to put our family out there."

"For real?!?"

"Yeah, maybe we should host and a reveal ball on the last day of your stay. Ok?"

"Okay." And with that i fell asleep next to my wonderful husband.

*

Talia POV

I just got to this amazing hotel! Draco Malfoy, only the hottest person ever, owns this hotel! Maybe I can meet him. My awesomeness will win him over. And when we get married, I will be rich! Perfect Plan.

"OMG Talia! HIIIIIII!"

I hear a squeal only to see my favorite cousin's, Allison and Ellie.

"OMG, hi guys," I say. We group together and then Allison says the best news ever.

"Did you guys know that Draco Malfoy is coming to this hotel on the last night, and there's going to be a ball?"

"OMG I am going to make him drop to his feet," I say and they nod.

Then, one of my least favorite cousin's, Harmony, asks if Bushy Hair Beaver is coming. Harmony, Holly,and Noah, waiting for an answer. I scoff. Why would she even come to this prestigious hotel? I mean it's way to fancy for her.

"Oh yes she is," Aunt Jean says. Ugh- why?

Suddenly a white Tesla pulled up into one of the reserved parking spots. There was a hairless, shiny leg stepping out of the driver's seat. We all stared at her. She was beautiful. An even skin tone, fit body, and cascading waves of blondish brown hair. Out jumped five gorgeous kids teens. And they walked up us. She looked familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on where I'd seen her with those black sunglasses.

I stuck out my hand and said, "Talia Granger, Supermodel."

"Haven't your parents taught you not to lie Talia," she said laughing and taking off her sun glasses. I suddenly recognized her. No. Way.

"BEAVER!"I yelled.

A/N- sorry it took so long to post. I had a writer's block. Now I should probably update more with the corona virus and a new idea. Please check the granger family tree, tho. i changed a lot. Also thanks for so many views and votes. it means a lot to me 😊.
Have fun, stay safe, and stay indoors. 🎉