bluff- portfolio

this is a portfolio of my random bursts of motivation. do not expect regular updates because, like i said before, i don't usually even have enough will to live, let alone make graphics.

the book itself will have two parts- the contests i have entered and some other arbitrary stuff i might have made. i won't be posting resources for the latter but for graphic wars and such it will depend on what the host demands.

as for as the type of graphics i make- i usually go for vectors, minimalist and slap-on-texts because i am basically a newbie. i absolutely suck at manipulation, don't even bother asking me about that. i might post some digital art at times? but yes, that's basically what this portfolio will contain.

do not copy/plagiarize/re-post my work in any way, because i have ropes in my house and i am not afraid to hang myself- then when the police investigate the reason behind my death they'll end up knocking on your door- good luck handling them. that being said, i don't make anything worthy of being plagiarized, so, unfortunately i won't be offing myself anytime soon.

well, that's it for the introduction. if i made the impression of a suicidal piece of shit, you are absolutely correct. if you don't want to turn out like me as well, make sure to stay hydrated and healthy!