Chapter 6:

"Crissy." Devin shook me awake. "Yeah?"
"You've been asleep for 6 hours!" I was surprised. "Oh. What time is it?" I sat up and fixed my wild hair. "10:00" my eyes widened. "Okay night." I stood up and stumbled to my room.

The carpet stairs muffled my fumbled footsteps. I could see a peek of my room and then I reached the top. I limped to my door and pushed it open. I could see my full-size bed with the white fluffy comforter. My white and gray pillows were tossed on over many throws. I climbed into bed, not bothering to change clothes.

My white canopy draped down on the sides with white lights strung in it. I didn't turn them on, I just wanted pure silence and darkness. I closed my eyes and thought of Alex. How he tore a piece of something out of my heart. Ten I forced myself to get a shower. I stood, my knees wobbly, and went to the shower.

I flicked on the warm water and grabbed a towel out of my closet. I had my own private bathroom. Bottles of perfume and lotions were neatly placed on my snow white counter. I removed my clothes and looked at the many scars and bruises I had.

After my hour long shower, I went back into my room to put on more comfortable clothes. My phone, that I left on my vintage nightstand, buzzed. I left the bathroom and into my room. It was a text. From Alex. Immediately my heart felt weird. I sat on my swingy chair that hung from my ceiling.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry about today. Call me I you're awake." I sighed. I wasn't his babe anymore, he needed to understand that. I closed my door shut and with all bravery, clicked 'call'.

"Hello?"
"Hey Alex."
"Oh hey ba-"
"We are over, remember? I'm not your baby or babe or hon." I said firmly.
"Right. I forgot about that."
"Okay so what do you want?"
"I wanted to apologize but not feeling it anymore."
"Okay well I'm going to bed, bye." I ended it and slammed my phone on my table. I had enough of Alex Andrews.
*the next morning*
BZZZZ BZZZZ my heart jumped and I did too. Another morning, another school day.