Suprise

I go in a bush, I then curled into a ball. Putting her in the middle so she was warm. She held her blanket to her chest. She sat warm on my stomach.

I woke up so her crying. I didn't know what to do, so I picked her up and carried her to hemlock grove. It was sun set and I had to get her to my house by the morning. I run to the house.

I turn back and ring Romand. No answer, this worried me because they went to save that little boy. My heart stared to beat fast. I locked my bed room door and left Nadia inside. I turn, and went full speed the the factory.

It was all metal, like I remember. The doors where locked shut. I slivered up next to the window. I could see them, Romand's head was down and Peter stood up straight.

It was crazy but I backed up and launched my self at the glass and in mide air, I turn into a human. I fall through, and landed on my feet, Romand's head shoots up. They both had swollen and bloody faces. Man gathered around me. I see a metal table with knifes and other stuff on it.

I run to it, I get a knife stabbing one of them. I slide under one of the mans legs. Stabbing his neck from behind. I then throw my knife at one of them, it goes throw them and hits the man in front of him. With there only being 2 men, I knew more where coming. So I un- tied Peter and Romand. I get a gun and a knife. I throw Romand the gun and knife at Peter. "What the hell are you going to do?" Peter asked.
"My fist" I say as a bundle of men come for us.

Two of them charge at me. I punched on of them and then got a weir and strangle the other man. Then another man came to me. I punched both of our faces together. Then a man came over with a knife. I looked in his eyes and said "kill the rest of your followers" he turns stabbing people.

This gives me time to grabe Peter and Romand and leave. We run for our lives and get into Romand's car. "DRIVE!!!!" I shout.
"Fucking hell, we underestimated you Em" Peter says touching my shoulder. I clean up my nose, it had been bleeding from when I hit my face of the man. We arrived at Romand's and we all clean up.

I laid in the sofa, so did Peter. I was to tired, then I remembered Nadia. "Shit" I say to Peter.
"I have to go, tell Romand I will be back"
"Ok?" I rushed out the house. And ran to my house. I got Nadia and went on my jeep.

I opened the door, Romand and Peter where talking, Peter turns, "Sh-it" Peter says.
Romand turns "Nadia!" He shouts running to her. He holds her. "Omg, thank you" he hugs me. He then moves up stairs, not looking away form Nadia. I longe my body on the sofa. I was melting into it.

Peter lies next to me, I didn't really know, but I resisted my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. I was just so tired.

I woke up, I had a blanket on me, I was now on Peters lap and he was also asleep. I looked out side. It was still pitch black, I slowly move and get another, blanket for him. I slowly pushed him down to make him more conferrable. aI put a blanket over him. I wake up, Romand was in the kitchen and Nadia in a baby seat. And the Peter wakes up. "Sorry" I say getting of him.
"It's fine"
My spine and head hurt, I moved like a zombie and got some ice and put it on my head. I sit back down. I slouch against Peter. "My head hurts" I say to Peter looking up at him. "I am now thirsty" I walked over to the fridge and get blood.

I filled the glass with it, I look at Romand holding the glass to my face nodding. He nods back. I then pore him a glass.

"Shit, we have work" Romand says picking up his coat.
"I can drive you home Peter" I cling my keys together.

I drive Peter to his house and then we went to work. "So, what we doing today"
"You need to go see Ruby"
"Ruby?" I say
"Ya, because you work here, you actually have to work"
"Well where is Ruby"
"57th floor, in the lavatory"
"Ugh ok"