Shakiya's pov

Woke up in the morning and started getting ready for school.Im a very pretty girl I'm a mixed skin color and have medium long thick hair.I also have many freinds but none of them compare to Desma.Desma is very pretty to she has a boyfreind and is about to move in with him in another town.Im sad and I'll miss her but I'll be fine as long as she's happy.

As school finished I walked straight home before it got dark but then I met  a boy sitting with a group of other boy the one sitting in the middle was sooooo fine.He came walking towards me and said "wassup showty" now I normally never answer to guys like him but at first I felt that he was different so I answered my stupid was self answered and started this whole mess.
He started being really nice and careing and wanted to take me home in his car that was a fucking so expensive.When we reached my house he gave me his number and I gave him mine.
I went into the house which was all ways my least favorite part of the day because my crazy ass stepfather was yelling at my poor mother of course.I feel so bad for her and kept telling her to leave him but that just lead me to get a big smack on my face.
I was heading to my room and stoped as my stepfather you know what let's just call him old man anyways the old man said "aye you were you think your going" I said back "to my room crack head" my mom said "hey young lady don't you dare ever talk to your father like that" the one thing I hated most than the old man was how my mother all ways stick up for him even when he yelled at her for almost everything she did.
I went to my room and Jaquees the man I had met earlier called me and asked if I wanted to hang out with him I said yes and put a pare of black jeans and a patterned yellow and white crop top on and danm I looked cute.
I got in his care and asked him "were are we going?" he said "just a cafe I wanna get to now you princess" I  blushed so hard.We a cafe that looked so expensive that probably one thing on there was more than my life
Jaquees was being a gentlemen and we started talking and I started to really like him.