First Times and First loves.

FlutterShy's POV- I'm sitting there. In the back of the room, waiting on Dashie to come in.

"Ready Shy?" She said from the closet.

"Y-yes..." I said quietly.

"Alright..." Dash said.

When she comes out, she's wearing...n-nothing at all.

"Well...are you ready?" She said as she stepped closer.

I nodded.

"C'mon..." She said as she sat down next to me.

I looked her in the eyes. She put her hand on my shoulder and put down the strap to my bra.

"....are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded.

She pulled down the other bra strap, and soon took off my bra, I covered my chest with my hands.

I saw dash lick her lips.

"C'mon...." She said slowly.

Dash's POV- I never thought I would see shy without h-her bra.. N-now... Me and her were about to...um...d-do something that...would well... Take our relationship to the next level with it being our first time having sex and all.

"D-Dashie?..." She said.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her chest.

"Y-yeah?..." I said as I looked up into her teal eyes.

"I-I'm ready..." She said.

I laid in the bed and she got up to take off her underwear and turned off all the lights in my room.

She laid next to me, and I gotten on top of her.
We started kissing, I sucked softly on her bottom lip. I bit on her ear lobe and went lower. I started kissing on her neck, lower and lower, I sucked on her neck, I heard soft moans come from her mouth.

I rubbed on her legs softly as I laid in between them. When I reached her thighs I didn't stop. I felt the indention of her cuts on her legs. I looked at her deeply. She was so gorgeous.

I started going lower down her body, I licked in between her breast softly and slowly. I could feel her heart pounding fast.

FlutterShy's POV- Dash was... Going lower and I couldn't help but freak out, on the inside though.

I felt the heat off of her body and on to mine.

"Does that feel good baby?" She asked.

"Mhm..." I said as I blushed dark red.

I felt her reach my stomach, she licked into my belly bottom. And that drove me crazy.

Once I felt her reach lower than my...b-belly button, I began to grow... Well...i wanted more lets just put it like that.

Her tongue went into my pussy deep, I grabbed the sheets of her bed, and exhaled deeply, this felt amazing!

She kept moving her tongue, fast, and then slow, deeper, in and out, I moaned like there was nothing else to do. I kept screaming her name.

Until I..well... Released my...juices on her...face... I was breathing extremely hard.

"Ah, baby, you taste delicious..." She said as she licked the inner part of my thigh.

Once she finished, she gotten close to my face. I was barely catching my breath.

"Mind if I ask you something?..." I asked.

"Yeah.." She said as she kissed me.

"How are you good at that?" I asked.

"Just comes natural I guess...." She said.

"O-oh..." I said as I looked down.

"Why?" She asked.

"B-because... I-I was just w-wondering..." I said.

"Wait...shy...are you a virgin?" She asked.

"Well...not anymore..." I said.

"Wait! So...before we did that...you were a virgin?..." She asked.

"Mhm..." I said slowly.

"Babe, I wish you would've told me...I would've made your first time the best..." She said as she gotten off of me.

"Wait...d-dashie..."I started.

"Yeah?..." She said as she slumped on the wall.

"That was amazing...and....I would rather it be you than someone else...I-I love you, and I wanted my first time to be with someone I loved.." I said as I wrapped up in the covers and cuddled Dashie.

"Really?..." She asked.

"Well...you are technically my first love too..." I said silently.

"...w-wait...seriously?" She said as she sat up.

I didn't think she heard me.

"Well...yeah...you're the only person I've felt this much love for, you make me want to be with you ... F-for a long time..." I said as I hugged her waist.

"Shy..." She said.

"I know...I sound stupid and you probably... Think I sound stupid too.." I said as I let go of her waist.

She quickly put her lips to mine.

"No...baby, you don't sound stupid, if anything, you sound adorable, and...I'm actually the happiest person alive to be your first love, let alone your first time..." She said.

"....I love you..." I said.

"Hm...I love you too baby..." She said as she laid down, with me on top of her. She stroked my hair, and she fell asleep before I did, with her hand on my back. I soon fell asleep with the words "I love you too baby.." Playing in my head.