The Hangar

A titanic azure cloud formation approached the floating city of Spire on Anthan Prime from the west, threatening to devour the magnificent floating city in its tempestuous waves. Lightning bursts cracked from within, illuminating the blue clouds with living white flashes, as the internal rumblings of its thunder echoed off the tall pinnacles of Spire. The wind picked up and raced through the streets, causing tourists to grip their hats and run for shelter as the sharp gales cut into the city. Powerful and exotic, the Anthan Prime monsoons provided tourists with excitement and beauty; and from the comfort of their grandiose resorts, they could watch the lightning manifestations while praising their own wealth for the opportunity.

The monsoon progressively engulfed the city, its nebulous clouds rolling over the city and shaking it in its raging currents. The streets were quickly abandoned but not quiescent as thunder roared and the winds screamed.

The Keeper's men stood back from the open hangar bay door, their hands on their weapons as they stared into the dark blue cloud. A barrier energy shield was raised to prevent the winds from entering. All the lackeys that were stationed to guard the port observed the dark clouds and the sudden bursts of lightning from within.

The wolf-like Defel walked up to join them, chewing on a small metal pick. "Looks like trouble," he commented and spit the pick from his mouth. "A day for dyin'."

The nameless lackeys filled with anxious thoughts gripped their weapons a little tighter and tensed their shoulders in anticipation. They stared into the tempest, waiting for the man who they knew was coming, Boba Fett.

A flash of lightning lit the cloud, displaying a small, dark shadow in its center. Each successive flare showed the umbrage enlarging, only to be hidden again behind the blue cloud as the flashing light was snuffed. A ship was approaching. The thunder shook the hangar bay which seemed to the Keeper's men to be announcing the dark ship's approach.

Gradually, the clouded veil receded from the forward hull of the ship as the Millennium Falcon emerged; flashes of lightning continued to darken it with backlight. It slowly hovered over the parked and tethered X-Wings and into the hangar, its penumbra passing through the energy shield and over the Keeper's men.

The ship floated purposefully to the center of the immense room, and the green tusked Aqualish waved for it to land. The Falcon rotated so it faced the exit and then lowered, steam blasting from its ventral exhaust ports.

Thirty men rushed to surround the Falcon, some ducking behind maintenance carts and parked snub fighters. They readied their anti-armor grenade launchers and blasters. The Aqualish and Defel stood with a wide stance before the Falcon's ramp, waiting with their rifles ready.

The ramp descended as more bursts of steam erupted, creating a warm fog under the ship. A backlit man's shadow could be seen within as he stepped down the ramp. His heavy boots resounded in the hanger as the fully armed and armored man descended. Boba Fett had his EE-3 carbine rifle charged and ready. A scattered chatter of clicks and charges snapped as the Keeper's men prepared for the possible gunfight. Boba cooly stepped out of the steam and assayed the foes.

The steam dissipated, and PZ-85 cautiously started to work his way down the ramp and join Boba. For once, the droid remained silent.

"I'll need you to give up your firearms," the Defel ordered.

"Show me the girl first," Boba replied with a stern yet nonchalant composure.

The Defel nodded to the Aqualish. The green, bald Aqualish stepped forward and mumbled in his own language a few harsh words between his tusks. He held up a Holo transceiver and turned it on.