JORBYN. Don't be afraid

THIS WAS A REQUEST AND IT WAS A GREAT IDEA Giraffeattack21 HERE YOU GO!

DANIEL'S P.O.V.

I walked down the halls and gasp when I'm suddenly pinned to the wall and kissed I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around my boyfriend's neck. I pull away and giggle "hey baby" Eben smiles "hi" I hug him "is today the day" I sigh feeling my heart bump "not today" I hang my head in shame "hey hey hey you tell them when you're ready I'll wait" he cuddles me close to his chest and I smile.

"Thank you" I say he kisses my forehead my dads don't know I'm gay I'm petrified to tell them what if they want a straight son? What if they kick me out? WHAT IF THEY MAKE ME BREAK UP WITH EBEN?! I whimper at the thought and Eben holds me tighter "no one is gonna break us up" he whispers into my ear and I nod I hear footsteps and we break apart my little brother Zach comes running "come on daddies are taking us to the movies" I chuckle as he drags me down the halls.

Jack looks a little shocked but I shrug it off.

I ran downstairs to see my dads looking shocked "what's going on" I asked Zach clung to my leg "Daniel why didn't you tell daddies you liked boys" my heart stopped beating "w what" I look at Jack. "I saw you in the hall and overheard your conversation and saw you with a guy you were hugging and kissing and he was comforting you" Jack said. I break down crying and both my dads come up to me and hug me "I'm sorry I'm sorry" I sob into my papa's chest.

"Sh Sh Daniel oh baby why didn't you tell us" daddy plays with my hair I hiccup "I I didn't know how you guys would react" I sniffle they both kiss my forehead "we love you no matter what" I smile slightly and papa wipes my tears "I love you guys" "we love you too" " ZACHY WANTS HUGS TOO" Zach hugs me and I chuckled.

"Come here Jacky I'm not mad" he hugs me and I kiss both there heads. "Now let's go I want popcorn" Zach whines I laugh and we walked to the car.