chapter 2

You gasped as you tumbled back, standing by the window was Akaza, the one person...well demon you didn't want to see. but, instead of screaming for help, you decided to stay as silent as possible. It got difficult as he opened the window as easy as if it was made of feathers and casually climbed inside. you looked around for anything to protect yourself with but sadly your sword was laying on the bed and there was nothing that could be of use around you. when you looked back at where the male was a second ago he was gone. you felt your heart stop as you felt a gentle tap on your left shoulder, you slowly turned your head to see who did this and saw Akaza crouched down to your left, his eyes scanning over your trembling form with a amused smirk etched across his lips. you tried to scoot away put her quickly put his hand around your neck, stopping you from going anywhere. you slowly looked into his eyes, knowing that there was no escape from the male. you felt him slowly release your neck, moving his hand down to your shoulder, his nails slightly digging into the soft flesh of your shoulder. he moved his face closer to yours until you could feel his breath against your chin and lips, causing your body to shiver. you felt your heart explode as his lips slowly met with yours, you expected this kiss to be rough and forceful but it was sweet and gentle. you slowly kissed him back, as soon as you did so, you felt him smirking slightly more, causing your face to heat up, not knowing what he was going to do next. he slowly licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance, in which you playfully refused, wanting to see his reaction. you heard him growl softly, but he to, had a plan, you sneaked his hand down and grabbed your ass, causing you to gasp, allowing him to slip his tongue in, which then he explored your mouth, leaving no spot untouched. you let out a soft moan, causing him to smirk even more than he already was.

(I'ma just end this chapter here.)