chapter 2

(dice pov)

I sighed and "ok" Mugman said "thanks" and Cuphead said "yes finally" and boss smiled and was leaning on the wall "k so what age you want me to start at" Mugman said "four" "ok fine" I sighed "but just a warning I was a brat so when I was four I was used to getting anything I wanted by simple playing games and beting that I could beat them and I would win but my brother never payed me and so realised if I cried and went to my mom I would get twice what I beted for if I went to my dad about it there was a price to pay so I didn't cry to him about that but as for my brother he was getting tired of losing to a four year old and getting teased about it so one day he beat me up and he threaten me that "if I told mom he would beat me tell I couldn't walk" so I stay silent that's the only story worth telling" Cuphead looked shocked and said "wow so ur brother beat the crap out of you just cuz of people teasing him" I replied with "ya" Mugman looked like he expected it or something but still a little shocked I looked at boss he looked at me with CONSERN or WORRIED WHAT well he's been worried about me before but it surprises me every time I was staring at him and and he snapped me out of my thoughts when he said he wanted to hear more of my life before the bet I said "ok" I was thinking about why do they wanna know my past now (Jayden: do I even English btw that's my name) so boss went into his office and I stopped standing there in my thoughts and went to bosses office (btw that was all in king dices POV)

(Jaydens POV aka authors POV)
Hey guys have a good day or night and the word count is 342 bye guys