Chapter V

Mind Games - Sickick

His jaw dropped when he saw the difference in my looks. I couldn't tell if he was surprised or absolutely in love.

    His hands grabbed mine, he pulled me into the trailer, shutting the door. My body slammed against his and a soft gasp left my lips. He smirked at me, hugging me against his chest.

    "You are..." he trailed off. "Beautiful!" Trevor yipped. He forced a big kiss on me and I loved it all. I didn't expect our first kiss to be like that, but it happened and I'm happy about it. I couldn't stop smiling, neither could he.

    "Your hair, you look so fucking psycho, I love it." Trevor swung me around and set me back down. I giggled and placed my hands behind his neck, pressing our foreheads together.

    "Take me flying, Trev," I whispered. He didn't expect me to say that. His hands tightened on me. "You know I'm a flyer, huh? Did a little research on me?" His voice was so haunting. "Maybe," I chuckled.

    Quickly, he wrapped his arm around my waist and took me outside. "I've got something to show ya." He was practically dragging me along with him but I wanted to see what he was about to show me.

    We took a small walk and soon we came up to a building and something that looked like a runway. This must be where Trevor flies.

    "Sandy Shores Airfield!" He let go of me and took off to the garage, almost skipping with excitement. This was so wicked. I loved it already.

    I chased after him, almost out of breath when I met him again. There was already a chopper outside on a helipad but he took me inside.

    "Trevor Philips Industries," he proudly spoke. I stared, dazzled. "You own this?" I sneered. "Of course!" He spread his arms out, showing off the place. "Wow, you've gotta teach me how to fly someday!" Admiration was all over my face. "I totally will, but I want to take you in the sky first," he winked, grabbing my hand.

    He once again started walking me somewhere and this time we were headed to the chopper. My heart raced in excitement.

    "This is so sick!" I squealed as he opened the door for me. I climbed in and took a deep breath. "Sure is, baby," he agreed, shutting the door. He got in next to me and strapped me in. I looked at his handsome, good-looking face. Every time I'd look at him the more squirmy I got.

    "Trevor," I said before he could start the engine. He looked at me with sparkling eyes. "I love you," I conceded, charmingly. He smiled and, in a flash, smashed his lips against mine. It was such a sweet but very passionate kiss. He caressed my cheek before pulling away.

    "Oh, I love you, honey!" He started the chopper. I giggled at him, butterflies rolling in my stomach. I gripped onto the straps that held me against the seat and watched as we ascended off the ground.

    All I could think about was how perfect this was already. In the air, with my crazy sidekick. Like Bonnie and Clyde. Oh, I was so in love with him. I'm so glad I can accept it proudly. The love of my life. I was so happy he came into my life at the perfect moment.

    Oh, I love you. I love you. I fucking love you, Trev.

    The ground got smaller and smaller and the sky engulfed us, the blades on the chopper spinning at hundreds of miles. If one thing went wrong we'd die, both die together, and that is all I want. But that didn't matter right now. Right now I was with my love.

    Trevor placed a headset in my lap, he already had his on, so I put it on, too. Even better, we could speak while taking in the lovely views of Sandy Shore.