Behind the mask: Chapter 3

"Nah~ ", he said, "You deserve this, you always get punished, you never learn your lesson" "Y-You bitch..." I said, knowing I was going to get punished for saying that. "Why you little bitch", he said, as he grabbed me by the neck, I whimpered and he threw me to the ground, "S-Stop.." I said in a shaking voice, He turned my collar off, and said, "Time for your punishment, brat" "W-Wait!.. No please!" I begged, "Shhh~ " He said, in a tone I will always remember.
-A few hours later-
I lay there.. half dead on the ground, whimpering. "Pathetic" he said, "just a little wast of space" "Shut up.." I said. "Heh.. still got an attitude I see" "Shut the fuck u-up..", I said, "just let me go back to my cell... back to Sean.." "Sean?", He asked, "oh, you must mean the little mutt, so, you've already grown attached to him? Heh, that's good to know" he grabbed me and threw me in my room. I looked up, and sighed in relief "good, he's still asleep" I whispered. I sat down, on the ground, waiting for the female with dark gray fading into light blue hair, to bring us food as usual. Ofcourse, I know, it won't be until three more hours for food. Then, suddenly, the door opened. I was confused, it couldn't be the food, it'd be to early, and the other people usually wait till after we eat to do their experiments. "So, you said she's grown attached to the little mutt?" I heard a man say. "Yes sir, she asked, when I was done punishing her, to get back to her cell, back to Sean, that's the little mutts, experiment 123's name" he replied. "Interesting, very, very interesting" he said, as he walked in my cell.