Chapter one

The Stanley Hotel.

**= they Action(What their doing.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As sam, Colby , Corey, and Jake Drove up the Stanley hotel they all looked up and smiled.

Sam: "This going to be great!"

Oklahoma: "This is horrible!" Sam and the crew turn to see a group of girls staying behind them.
All four looking at the hotel. One who looked terrified, Two who was excited. And one was hold the camera.

Sam Smiled and walked over to the girls.

Sam: "Hi Ladies." The girls looked at sam then one step up to him.

Texas: "hello."Texas was about 2 inches shorter than Sam. "the name Texas ."

Sam: "Sam ,And these are my friends named Colby , Corey, and Jake. We're Youtubers to prove that demon and ghost are real."

Texas: "Cool, These are my friends, Louisiana, Oklahoma, And Georgia, We'er just to see something scary."

Oklahoma: "Which i don't understand!"

Colby: "well what room are you booking."

Georgia: "We going to stay in the 'Spirited room'."

Sam: "Fuck we was goin to book that room!"

Texas: "How about we share it, I mean we all looking for the same thing." Sam thought about and then nodded.

Sam: "Good idea, But i paying!"

Oklahoma: "Georgia already payed online."

~~~After checkin~~~~

Sam: "So just to let y'all know that we going to do a Seance." Oklahoma mouth opened wide and she looked at sam as if he was crazy then Looked at Texas. She close her mouth started to walk away.

Louisiana: "Girlfriend Where you going?!" Oklahoma turned around.

Oklahoma: "You guys said no seance and Ouija board!"

Georgia: "Facts Because the shit we been though is just like..."

Texas : "Yeah ...but that them not us. We going to explore the hotel."

Oklahoma: "Ok" The two walked and went to their room. They both turn off their camera and Georgia and Louisiana both hopped on to the bed. As Texas and Oklahoma was preparing things for their Adventures.

Sam: "..So Where you guys from?"

Texas: "well Louisiana and I is from Kansas."

Sam: "Really So is Me, Colby and Jake."

Corey: "I'm from Florida."

Oklahoma: "Us too."

Colby: "How long have you guys Been doing this kind of things."