🥀𝓼𝓸 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓱~

wooyoung and san have known eachother since birth. the both reach the point where their lives are beyond repair. the pair decide to end it the way their lives started- together.

will contain:
suicide
➻mentions of abuse
➻mentions of drugs
➻mentions of rape

🎀🌸🎀

"fres- & h, so fresh"

wooyoung and san had been bestfriends since they had been born. both boys had grown up stuck to eachother like magnets. they did everything together. even if it meant ending their lives, they were going to do it together. they both had their different reasons and mutually decided this was their best and only option.

"fres- & h, til' death"

san was a 17 year old icon. people adored him. all throughout highschool he had been a star student, a great athlete, with an amazing voice. but things took a turn for the worst when his dad had went overseas for business, leaving him and his mother all alone.

the black haired boy's father never came back though, presumably starting fresh with some other woman in said different country. after the initial shock spread into a feeling of emptiness, san's mother took up drugs as a coping mechanism.

at first it would just be an occasional blunt of sometimes just half a pill, but it soon turned into a life threatening craze that called for her attention 24/7. at that time the boy knew even though both of his parents were still alive, he was now technically an orphan.

thankfully, wooyoung had let him stay at his house. everything seemed to be going a but better until wooyoung's parents caught them making out in the younger boy's bedroom. san thought they'd be delighted to hear their baby had finally found a boyfriend, and it was a person practically considered family already to them.  but he was wrong. the blond's parents didn't like the idea of wooyoung having a boyfriend at all. and with that, the couple were now homeless.

"fres-& h what's left"

wooyoung on the other hand was only 16. but the blond had seen his fair share of the world. he was always a bit shy but when he started his freshman year of highschool, things escalated quickly. he got so scared to talk infront of people he couldn't even ask his teachers for help, letting his grades slip past his finger tips.

being so quiet, wooyoung naturally attracted bullies. the teasing wasn't so bad. yes, the would often beat him up to the point of drawing blood but at least san would always help him back up. the older boy would even hunt down the people who bullied wooyoung, slowly making their lives miserable. but that didn't stop them.

one day, wooyoung whole world had been turned upside down. a particularly strong guy had been able to overpower him and san. the blond screamed as he was ripped from his lovers arms and dragged into a bathroom stall.

wooyoung was raped.

wooyoung was raped while his boyfriend was banging on the stall door, trying to get it open, just trying to make it stop. it all happened so quick.

the next thing he knew wooyoung had slumped down onto the floor. the guy exited the stall, recieving a huge blow to the face from the other boy. but that didn't knock the smirk off of his face and he punched san back with equal force.