Flirt

It was the morning of the previous night. Why we decided to do that before a school day I have no idea because I was tired as fuck. I was also extremely in pain. I woke up to bear hugging arms around me. I got worried for a split second and then realized it was just Obito. I looked at the time, we were almost late. I scrambled to get out of bed. I went to my wardrobe and threw on an outfit for the day.

At the corner of my eye I notice Obito slowly getting up "Obito faster! We don't have much time!"

"That ain't  the first time I heard you tell me to go faster" I glare at him after he speaks sinful words

I undress quickly and grab something random out of the closet. I grab shorts, an oversized shirt, socks, and boots. An outfit that is very attractive amiright? I get dressed lightning fast. I get finished st look at Obito the snail who is taking his sweet time. Watching him get dressed slowly is a very pleasurable sight.

He finally finishes and is wearing a jacket, black Jean's, and sneakers. We rush out of the house and to the school. It doesn't matter if Obito is late but if I am I'm in trouble! We made it in a few seconds before the "get to your homeroom after lockers" bell rung. We sigh in relief as we walk in to the classroom. Obito starts laughing at me for no reason, then he looks at my shirt. I look at my shirt. It's a white button up- HOLD ON this is what he wore to my house!

Oh my God. I'm wearing Obito's shirt. Oh my god oh my god oh my god! It smells like him! I look down and notice how big it is, it being down to my knees. I look so stupid. I slump down in my chair and get my stuff ready. Oh shit I forgot, My social studies teacher is my boyfriend holy cow I am so stupid Jesus Christ. I wait for the first period bell to ring. Obito is on his phone and so is everyone else so I decide to go onto mine. The bell rings and everyone leaves beside the ones, other than me, that have to stay for first period. Obito walks past me and drops a Polaroid of him shirtless and his belt undone. I view the picture and hormones, man. They're real fired up.

I quickly hide the picture under my stuff and get all flustered and embarrassed. Obito comes back, smirking at me. I glare at him, still blushing hard. He winks at me as he sits down. This is going to be a long hour. Class starts as people come in ready to learn I guess. Obito grabs a stack of papers and starts passing them out. Mine is last and there is a sticky note on it that reads "I love you. :)" on it. I looks down at it, almost tearing up. He is very compassionate sometimes.

We get ordered to open our Leafbook° Laptops. I open mine and go to the  grade book.

A- Math
C+ Science
B+ Reading
A+ History

I smile at the A+ in my history class as it was clearly intentionally given like c'mon I'm not good in any subject that doesnt involve ninjas. I go to the assignment posted on Leaf Classroom° and I click on it. I look at private comments. "Meet me at lunch :)" It reads. I smile and click on the assignment.

Throughout the period Obito does things like smile at me and blow kisses. Very flirtatious.