TELL IT TO THE FROGS

(Ignore the hoodie until Night and ignore the phone completely)

Day One

Day-Atlanta-Store-Roof

Merle is still handcuffed to the pipe seeing things.

"That's right you heard me, bitch. You got a problem? Bring it on if your man enough or take it up the chain if your a pussy. You heard me, you pussy-ass noncom bitch. You ain't deaf. Take it up the damn chain of command or you can kiss my lily-white ass." Merle said laughing.

"That's right. That's what I said. And then this idiot he takes a swing, you know, and well..." Merle started but starts laughing like he's insane. 

"Oh you should have seen the look on his face when I punched out his front teeth. Yeah, five of 'em. Pow! Pow! Just like that. Huh. Oh my god. 16 months in the stockade--oh that's what them teeth cost me..." Merle said before sighing. 

"That was hard time. But by god, it was worth every minute of it just to see that prick spit his teeth out on the ground. Yes sir, worth every minute. Mmm." Merle said before looking up at the sky coming back to reality slowly. He looks down at the handcuff and starts trying to pull himself off the pipe but can't. 

"Oh no. No, no!  No, no! God! God! No, no! Jesus! No, no, merciful Christ!  No, no. No, no. God help me! God! God! Jesus, please! Jesus, please. Help me!  Come on now! Help me!" Merle yelled.

The door to the roof opens slightly. Walkers see Merle and try to get through the door but can't because of the chain that T-Dog put on the door.

Merle slowly gets down saying: "No, no. Oh no no. Oh my god. Shh shh shh shh shh." 

He starts crying saying: "No, Jesus. Jesus. No, no, no, no, no. Please. I didn't behave, I know.  I know I'm being punished. I know. I--Oh, I deserve it. I deserve it. I've been bad. Help me now. Show me the way. Go on, tell me what to do. Tell me. Tell me." 

He hits himself in the head twice saying: "God."

He remembers something, rolling under the pipe, grabbing a belt, using the buckle to try to grab the saw as he says: "That's okay. Nevermind you, silly Christ boy. I ain't begged you before. I ain't gonna start beggin' now. I ain't gonna beg you now! Don't you worry about me. Beggin you never! I'll never beg you! I ain't gonna beg you. I never begged you before. No" 

~~~~~~~~~~~

AMC Presents

A doorknob is moving.

Inside a dark house, the only light that's inside is from the outside.

Ricks photo is in the newspaper. Andrew Lincoln

A store is shown to be abandoned, blood all over the floor.

A picture of Shane Walsh in his police uniform is shown broken. Jon Bernthal.

A picture of Sarah Joy in her nurse uniform is shown on the floor shattered Dokotta Fanning.

A ripped in half picture Emma Grimes smiling is shown laying on the floor. India Eisley.

A picture of Lori Grimes smiling, broken a few rocks are laying around the broken picture. Sarah Wayne Callies.

A house is shown from the outside,

A RV is slowly shown.

On an empty road only a bloody teddy bear is shown. Willow Shields.