Chapter 5

Lamari's POV
I woke up with no one in the bed I looked around and stood up.

"Tk?" I said loudly.

"Bathroom" he said.

I walked over to the bathroom and seen him brushing his teeth. He spit out the tooth paste and smiled. I smiled back.

"You hungry mamas? ".

"Hell yeah im hungry Ian ate since 4:00 yesterday".

"Why u ain't say nothing close mouths do-".

"Don't get feed" I said finishing his sentence.

"Exactly" he laughed.

We went down stairs and he grabbed me a bowl,spoon,frosted flakes, and some milk.
I made my cereal and he heard his phone ring.

In my head :
He a gangsta but yet Ian seen him get mad or abusive towards anybody yet I could be trippin he could really be a sweet boy with a big mouth.

I heard him pick up his phone and this conversation happened :

Him: what? U got the money.

Dude otp: n-n-no I don't get just give me one more day I promise I'll get it to you.

Him: IM NOT GIVING U SHIT HAVE MY MONEY BY 5 OR YOU GETTING PUT ON A T-SHIRT

Dude otp:tk please no I promise imma have it by tomorrow one day please.

Him:u heard what I said

He hangs up the phone.

Wow I was wrong he is a gangsta he got people scared of him like that ? Damn that's lowkey sexy. But I finish my bowl of cereal and as I'm putting my bowl in the sink tk walks in mad. I looked up at him.

"What you looking at? " he said irritated.

"Don't get no attitude with me i was about to ask if u where okay" I said mad asf walking out.

He grabbed my arm.

"My bad mamas I'm just pissed off that's all" he said scratching his head.

"Mmmm" I said folding my arms.

*that night*

Ugh tk left like 3 hours ago and hasn't been back and for some reason I'm irritated as fuck. Tk finally walks in at 10:00. He walks in the room while I'm watching tv.

"Um where the hell u been" I said looking him up and down.

"Don't worry bout allat mamas it's cool".

I rolled my eyes

"What I tell u bout allat attitude? ".

"Idc what u told u me are u my dad? No I didn't think so " I said looking back at the tv.

"Keep talking that shit imma shut it down for you" he said seriously.

"Do it" I said getting up and folding my arms.

I shouldn't have said that. All Ik is I felt a hand wrap around my neck and lips against mine I wanted to pull away but he had me at the right moment he picked me up and laid me on the bed and put his tongue in my mouth he pinned my hands down with his. I was really hoping he wouldn't stop cause I'm not gonna lie...I liked it. He pulled his shirt off and I took mine off and I felt him pulling my shorts and panties down. He started back kissing me and I felt his dick poke me and he pulled it out. In my head before I looked at it I was like "it can't that big". I was wrong I felt it go in side me and I instantly moaned.

"U still wanna talk allat big shit ?" He said going deeper inside me.

"N-n-no" I said struggling to talk.

"What's my name ?" He said as he wrapped his hand around my neck.

"Da-d-d" I said I couldn't even finish my words cause I kept moaning.

"I said what's my name" he said going deeper and faster.

"Daddy uhhhh" I screamed while putting my hand on his stomach trying to slow him down.

"U want me to slow down" he said.

I nodded my head yes but I knew he wasn't going to listen. He started going way faster than before. My moans where getting louder and my legs where shaking like hell. I needed to cum I couldn't hold it any more. I cane all over his dick and he took it out and pulled me up and put it in my mouth. This boy was wayyyyy freakier than me. After he came in my Mouth I looked up at him.

"Bet you you won't talk shit to me again" he bit his lip and smiled.

I just laid back under the covers and thought about how amazing his sex was like damn what the fuck.