Prologue Tokito

"Nee-san!" a child's voice called out as he ran toward his twin brother, a big pure smile on his face made it seemed like nothing in the world could ruin it. The child's eyes opened wide and round, the grin widened when he saw a familiar figure half hidden in the shade underneath a large tree. "Found you!"

"Get off me!" the twin brother turned around, an annoyed look on his face as he was startled by the surprised attack of hug from the other. Failed to push the other off, he just clicked his tongue. "Tch. You are going to go into the first year now. You need to stop with all these clingy stuff."

"Nope!" Muichiro grin didn't fall at his brother's remark while his arms tightened on Yuichiro's neck. His teal eyes lit up when he noticed his brother turned his back to him, his figure covered what he had on the other side. "Nee-san... what are you hiding?" he swinged, jumping up and down in excitement, his grip still around the other's neck.

"Oi- stop!" hearing that ignited the child even more as he used all of his strength in attempt to bring the older down with him as he succeed to make him fell onto his back but also to squish Muichiro himself.

"Ah Nee-san! You're so heavy!" the child giggled while the other only groaned from the sudden impact. Muichiro quickly climbed out underneath while his brother just laid there on the grass, giving up hiding what he was trying to keep Muichiro away knowing it would be useless anyway. His bright teal eyes caught the sight of it as he shot up right away.

"It's a flower!" his fist balled up. He exclaimed, pointing at it before looking at the tired Yuichiro on the ground.

"Yes yes. I know what it is." the boy rolled his eyes as he sat up, dusting himself in the process as he observed how the younger one crouched down before the small yellow flower carefully as if he was scared to accidentally squish it. The boy put out his index finger as he poked the flower, pushing it to one side as he watched it sprang up straight again.

"Oh oh oh!" the boy stomped at one place, standing up again. "Can I have-"

"No." Yuichiro blinked.

"What- why?" the boy stopped jumping, his fists lowered down to his side as his once bright smile tugged into a small frown.

"I found it before you." he replied nonchalantly.

"...but mom said sharing is caring," he looked at him, tilting his head aside as his hair swung to the side with confusion clear on his face. "Why don't you want to share nee-san?"

"It's call greedy dammit." Yuichiro rolled his eyes, mumbling under his breath, half irritated and half embarrassed by the fact that Muichiro was here and that he found out about the flower that he adored. He was triggered further when the boy asked to have something that didn't belong to him. Yuichiro wanted the flower for himself only.

"What is dam-"

"Why are you even here?" Yuichiro raised his voice, overwhelming the younger one's voice in an attempt to ask more questions that he deemed to be partly useless and mostly, simply annoying. He shook his hand at the boy, shooing him off. "Did mom call or something 'cause if not then f- I mean go away."

"Oh right!" Muichiro straightened himself up before continuing on. "Mom told us to bring some of our candies over to the new neighbor's house and play with their daughter. Bonding-"

"Wait wait." Yuichiro held his palm out at his brother stopping him from saying anymore. Another annoyed look on his face, worse than the previous one. "Did you just say we have to hang out with some people's girl?"

"Yeah! And mom even make us give away our candies that she bought us too! That is so unfair!" Muichiro nodded repeatedly, agreeing with Yuichiro, who knew clearly that he didn't take in what he actually meant. His arms crossed together, a permanent pout on his lips before he plopped back down next to Yuichiro. "We don't even know her! If she was our friend then I would gladly give her all of my candies."

That's it!

"Hey." Muichiro perked up at his brother's voice right away, he looked at him for a split moment before asking. His face straight as he said. "Why do you always tail around me? It's really annoying seriously."

"Hmm." the boy sat there for a while, his finger tapping his chin as he thought about it before grin brightly again, rocking back and forth. "Nee-san is fun to hang out with. Beside-" he paused, his eyes curved up into shape of a crescent moon. "I don't have anyone else to tail around and 'annoy' them like you said."

"Oh... okay." a faint smile ghosted Yuichiro's lips as he stood up, dusting his shorts before turning around, giving out his hands to the younger one whose eyes were round and wide as he stared at the palm offered to him. "Let's go."

"Huh? Where-" Yuichiro's eyes rolled as he let out a long annoyed huff before pulling Muichiro back on his feet. "-are we going?"

"To do what mom ask." he suppressed a grunt, pacing up before turning to his twin with a small smile that had the other excited and partially bouncing up and down. "Mom said the new neighbor was quite nice so... we've got to meet her right?" he lied through his teeth and it didn't take more than a second for Muichiro to believe and at that age, Yuichiro didn't feel guilty for what he was about to do.

¦¦

I rewrote 'To you' into this. Hope it won't ruin your reading experience :3