One Tokito

Knock.

No answer.

Knock. Knock.

"Coming!" a voice yelled from the inside but it belonged to an elder woman, Yuichiro frowned when the woman didn't open right away while Muichiro just hung his head low at the plastic jar, looking at his endearing candies for the last time that he knew he would have to give them away.

Finally the door cracked open as the woman opened it, her face worn a tired smile, strands of damp hair gathered themselves, framing her face. The woman's smile widened as she realized them. "Oh! The Tokito twin is here. Yuichiro, Muichiro please do come in." she greeted them before standing to aside for them to come in.

"Thank-" Muichiro bowed slightly and as he was about to walk in, his shirt was pulled back roughly that he stumbled. "Nee-san!" he whined, knowing it was Yuichiro's doing.

"Stop," Yuichiro's grip was firm and harsh as he scanned the figure before him cautiously before opening his mouth again. "Who are you and how do you know our names?"

"Oh dear…" the woman blinked before she smiled apologetically as she explained. "Your mom had told me that you both might come over to play with Y/n. I'm sorry if you didn't like being call like that. I'm sorry if I was being quite a rush. I'm Y/n's mom, L/N."

"Hi I'm Muichiro!" Muichiro waved from behind Yuichiro, making the woman chuckled at his behaviour before she halted.

"Hi Muichiro oh-" she turned around to the other side of the door to see what tugged her legs. The boys paused as well, curious about what interrupted their conversation. Muichiro tilted his head aside to get a better look at the girl while Yuichiro blinked when the woman gently pushed the little girl forward.

"Y/n… this is the Tokito brothers."

The girl's hair was framed perfectly along her face, making her E/C eyes stood out. Like Muichiro's, her eyes were wide and round with purity reflected in them. But different from his, hers were wide but they were also glassy from nervousness. Her pale lips were visibly trembling but they could see how she tried to press them together, keeping them still into a forced smile. Her tiny hands clutched onto the material of her mom's dress, crimpling it during the process. With a hoarsed and small voice, she forced out a word.

"H-hi…" Y/n almost squeaked at the end of the sentence before recoiling behind her mom's back.

"Do you want a candy?" Muichiro spoke up, running up to the girl as he held out their jar of candies. Yuichiro almost scoff, knowing how quickly his brother would forget about not wanting to share their candies earlier. "I have a lot for you to choose from-".

Arms still crossed, Yuichiro cocked an eyebrow at the most amusing thing happened.

When Muichiro reached his hand out and was about to touch hers, Y/n let out a squeak and retreated away from the boy to the other side of her mom. The twin stood there, dazed as he registered what just happen before shaking it off and tried to approach her again. But the same thing happened as the girl retreated to the other side of her mom when the boy tried to offer her some of his candies. Once again, the twin was dazed before shaking it off to try but the girl continued to avoid him and soon it turned into a game of tag.

"Y/n-chan have some candies~" Muichiro called out, running behind the girl with a big smile as he thought he found a new game with her by offering her candies while Yuichiro sighed, relieved by the fact that Muichiro wasn't bothering him anymore and was literally tailing the poor girl around. In the boy's mind it was simply a tag game so he sped up after the girl. As he was about to 'tag' Y/n, she took a turn.