𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

ミ✭ ▂✫⌒*・゚𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨

ミ✭ ▂✫⌒*・゚𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨

one!
i am not amazing at managing survival applyfiction, so this will not have extremely fast updates. HOWEVER! i will try my best to deliver to you all as much as possible! all i ask from you is a follow (i follow back uwu), and commenting / voting to let me know that you're active and enjoy the story!

two!
i will allow 2 trainees per person, one boy and one girl. there will be 7 entertainment companies in total, so for the audition / first group performance, how ever many girls are under the company and how ever many boys under the company will be the factor that changes how many people will be in each performance.

three!
please please please do not make your character stupid or overpowered. their will be a limit for skills and i will not allow "triple threat" as a type of main skill. if you go over the skill level or your trainee has very high skills when they've only been training for like, 2 months, i will not hesitate to reject the form.

four!
do not throw a hissy fit if you get eliminated- there will only be 12 total contestants that win. however please try your best to be active and participate in missions and do not just show up for voting. the more active you are, the more screen time i will give you. i also might make a discord for this, so i will post a different chapter about that.

five!
make sure to have fun and enjoy it here! this is a fight free zone where everyone should be able to get along with each other.